Re: [GSoC'21 Weekly Update #10] Sound mixer improvements

From: Daniel Ebdrup Jensen <debdrup_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:53:55 UTC
On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 06:19:56PM +0300, Christos Margiolis wrote:
>Hello,
>
>This was the final week of GSoC 2021. Luckily, the project was already
>finished, so I could focus more on my country's wildfire situation I
>talked about in my last email. This week I'll be creating my final
>evaluation and the GSoC project will be officially done!
>
>If anyone reading this is interested in taking part in next year's GSoC,
>go for it without a second thought -- the whole thing has been a great
>learning experience and lots of fun. :-)
>
>Thanks to hselasky@ for mentoring me and the rest of the FreeBSD team
>for being responsive and helpful!
>
>The project's Wiki article can be found at:
>https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2021Projects/SoundMixerImprovements
>
>--
>Christos

Hi Christos,

      I'm glad you ended up finding a mentor for this project, following
      our several conversations about it, after I happened to mention it
      in passing. :)

      You've really run with it and done a great job! I hope to see you
      continue to work on things, and eventually get punished
      appropriately. ;)

Yours appreciatively,
Daniel Ebdrup Jensen