[GSoC'21 Weekly Update #10] Sound mixer improvements

From: Christos Margiolis <christos_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:19:56 UTC
Hello,

This was the final week of GSoC 2021. Luckily, the project was already
finished, so I could focus more on my country's wildfire situation I
talked about in my last email. This week I'll be creating my final
evaluation and the GSoC project will be officially done!

If anyone reading this is interested in taking part in next year's GSoC,
go for it without a second thought -- the whole thing has been a great
learning experience and lots of fun. :-)

Thanks to hselasky@ for mentoring me and the rest of the FreeBSD team
for being responsive and helpful!

The project's Wiki article can be found at:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2021Projects/SoundMixerImprovements

--
Christos