Re: Dependancy Failure open-vm-tools-nox11

From: David Powers via desktop <desktop_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:02:26 UTC
Apologies,

I was able to locate a post that lead me to a workaround for my situation.

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/update-failed-for-ffmpeg-and-imagemagic6-on-the-web-server-which-require-cairo-due-to-no-opengl.77306/ <https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/update-failed-for-ffmpeg-and-imagemagic6-on-the-web-server-which-require-cairo-due-to-no-opengl.77306/>

Blessings,

David Powers
dnpowers@me.com <mailto:dnpowers@me.com>
https://discord.gg/ZQnCUGXv4Y <https://discord.gg/ZQnCUGXv4Y>
314-435-3465

Ephesians 2 14-16

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.