Is the graphics on AMD A8-7410 APU (Radeon R5 Graphics) supported?

From: Chris <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:44:34 UTC
On a releng/13 install. I've installed the drm-kmod and loaded both the
amdgpu
and the radeonkms (at different times). I also installed the xf86-ati driver.
But X isn't happy with it. This is in a laptop with the A8-7410. It claims
Radeon R5 (formerly Carrizo). I find no mention of it in the on the FBSD
Graphics
wiki, or any of the links from there. Has anyone set one of these up
sucessfully?
Is it even possible? If so, what must I do?

Thank you for all your time, and consideration.

--Chris