panic main-n252563-eb815a741940: Bad tailq NEXT(0xfffffe001d7a3ad8->tqh_last) != NULL

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:32:56 UTC
This is for main-n252563-eb815a741940, after an update from yesterday's
main-n252546-e0282802a6ec:

FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT #401 main-n252546-e0282802a6ec: Thu Jan 20 04:15:42 PST 2022     root@g1-51.catwhisker.org:/common/S4/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/CANARY  amd64 1400048 1400048

Screenshots (from each of 2 laptops) are in
https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/head/n252563/

The first mentions dummynet, while the second does not.  My build
machine did not see this -- but I don't run ipfw on it, either (as it
doesn't directly connect to networks I don't control).

The first laptop happened to be connected via iwn(4); the second,
via em(4).

I'm happy to provide more information, once I know what to provide.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
"We can either be loyal to Donald Trump or we can be loyal to the

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.