Re: question on socket server

From: Piper H <potthua_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 10:55:17 UTC
But I write this program to listen on port 6666 who sends a random str to
the socket every 0.25 second. And there is no client connecting to the
port. The server just runs there without problem. :( So I am not sure
enough...

use strict;

package MyPackage;
use base qw(Net::Server);

my @fruit=qw(
);

sub process_request {
    my $self = shift;
    $| = 1;
    my $max = scalar @fruit;

    while (1) {
        my $id1 = int(rand($max));
        my $str = $fruit[$id1];

        print "$str\015\012";
        select(undef, undef, undef, 0.25);
    }
}

MyPackage->run(port => 6666, ipv => '*');