Re: When will FreeBSD support RPI5?

From: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:38:06 UTC
Getting back to the RPI 5, with a tweak to
arm/broadcom/bcm2835bcm2835_vcbus.c to treat the memory config the same as
RPI 4 and to dev/sdhci/sdhci_fdt.c to treat the RPI 5 sdhci controllers as
generic, I can boot to multiuser mode using the EDK2 firmware from
https://github.com/worproject/rpi5-uefi with ACPI/Device Tree mode set to
Both. This does not have working PCIe or ethernet yet - I think ethernet
ought to work since we seem to have a matching driver in the tree
in dev/cadence.

Doug.