Re: (RPi) db> reboot -> cpu_reset failed

From: Klaus_Küchemann <maciphone2_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 19:42:22 UTC
Hi Björn,

just to not mix up all the chaotic RPI issues in this thread ,
I only answer the requested issue here :   ( RPi) db> reboot -> cpu_reset failed)

first of all I can confirm the boot crash with an untouched 14-current download,
yes it ends up at the db>  prompt ( for me on the cm4 while  <<Building /boot/kernel/linker.hints>> )

And this is how I was able to reboot from the db>  prompt  instead of typing ‚reboot' or ‚reset'  :

db> continue

machine then reboots as expected .

Regards

K.