Re: (RPi) db> reboot -> cpu_reset failed

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 20:23:32 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jan 2023, Klaus Küchemann wrote:

> Hi Björn,
> ( ..I had a JTAG setup on the PI, but didn’t use it for some time..)
>
> yes that was a  "live“ boot example from today of the cm4(on orig. I/O-board),
> it hangs while initializing sdhci, while the boot partition is living on the emmc :
> —

Ok, I am just wondering given reboot works fine why reset in db>
wouldn't.  Given you have JTAG setup you can probably debug a lot better
than me but also you seem to have a different problem ...  too many
problems too short time *sigh*

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7