wireguard, was: kernel: Fatal data abort - issue on rpi4

From: Marek Soudny <soumar_at_soudny.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 13:57:52 UTC
Hello,

thank you again for your advice and opinions. I purchased new SanDisk sd
card and usb stick as well, just in case.

I have to say, that I diged a bit further and found out the RPI4B (4G
RAM) becomes unresponsive right after I try to access it via wireguard
vpn, or when I tried to access the rest of the wireguard vpn from the
box. I disabled the wireguard service before weekend and the box has an
uptime since.

So, has anybody had an issue with wireguard and rpi4?

thx,
Marek