Re: bcm2835

From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalpr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:40:38 UTC
the comment indicates that timeout value is too low. surely, there
must be some place where the timing constraint is indicated because of
which this quirk was put in. or is it that the datasheet doesn't
require this -but in practice, the timeout needs to be increased? if
someone else has added it -maybe they can tell me.

thanks
-kamal