Re: U-Boot for HoneyComb LX2

From: Dan Kotowski <dan.kotowski_at_a9development.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:22:44 UTC
> > I’ve got a local tree (on Jan 2021, needs updating to latest and
> >
> > re-test before
> >
> > submit) for the uEFI firmware (not u-boot).
>
> Btw, do you have that tree available somewhere? Did you manage to
>
> load a blob from NXP and initialize DPAA2 MC?
>
> Regards,
>
> Dmitry

Hmm, so this went to my spambox...

You REALLY wanna stick to UEFI for FreeBSD on lx2160 if you can. We did a lot of work to get the PCIe BAR space and ACPI tables sorted a while back and it's been basically stable for a while. And you can get their prebuilt BSP images here: https://images.solid-run.com/LX2k/lx2160a_uefi

As for DPAA2, we just don't support it today and afaict there's no plans to in the future other than the dreams in my head and I just don't have the time to implement it myself. I've been trying to drum up some support for it though and seeing a few more names on the "I wish we had this" list is always good :)

--Dan Kotowski