Re: Quartz64 (RK3566) clock driver and patches.

From: Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:50:37 UTC
On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:17:06 +0200
Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:46:20 +0200
> Søren Schmidt <soren.schmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> > So for your entertainment I just uploaded the patch to fabricator, however I dont see how that changes anything but the colors :)
>
>  That will make me look more closely to the patches :)
>
>  Thanks,
>

> > --
> > Søren Schmidt
> > sos@deepcore.dk / sos@freebsd.org
> > "So much code to hack, so little time"
> >

> --
> Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> <manu@freebsd.org>

 I cannot add comment to the review :
You Shall Not Pass: D31299

 Looks like you added a custom policy : "sos created this object with
edit policy "sos (Søren Schmidt)"."

 Please remove it and also if you could upload diff with more context
too.

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> <manu@freebsd.org>