Re: ld: error: bzlib.pico:147: unclosed quote

From: Mark Millard via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 04:14:58 UTC
On 2021-Dec-21, at 20:03, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 05:51:59PM -0800, Mark Millard wrote:
>>
>> I'll also note that:
>>
>> https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-main-aarch64-build/
>>
>> shows the most recent failed build as happening a little
>> under 6 days ago and lots of builds since then, including
>> 10 or so builds each, both today and yesterday.
>>

> It looks like a simple make cleandir has (so far) brought
> things back to normal. Buildworld is past where it stopped
> before but isn't done yet...
>

> I'm afraid this mishap was self-inflicted. Tried this disk
> on the Pi3 that was having trouble enumerating USB disks.
> The experiment was a decisive failure. Returning the disk
> to the Pi4 and rebooting it revealed what looked like file
> system corruption. Single user and fsck brought it back up,
> but buildworld reported the error in the title.
>
> Thanks for responding, and my apologies for the noise!

Not noise? Which adapter was in use during the corruption?
Does this mean that you have showed 2 disks to have issues
using the same adapter on the same RPi3* (but with different
firmware/U-Boot/Loader/kernel/World's on the 2 disks)?

Whatever the details, such would be good information to
know.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com