Re: ld: error: bzlib.pico:147: unclosed quote

From: bob prohaska <fbsd_at_www.zefox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 04:03:34 UTC
On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 05:51:59PM -0800, Mark Millard wrote:

> I'll also note that:
>
> https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-main-aarch64-build/
>
> shows the most recent failed build as happening a little
> under 6 days ago and lots of builds since then, including
> 10 or so builds each, both today and yesterday.

It looks like a simple make cleandir has (so far) brought
things back to normal. Buildworld is past where it stopped
before but isn't done yet...

I'm afraid this mishap was self-inflicted. Tried this disk
on the Pi3 that was having trouble enumerating USB disks.
The experiment was a decisive failure. Returning the disk
to the Pi4 and rebooting it revealed what looked like file
system corruption. Single user and fsck brought it back up,
but buildworld reported the error in the title.

Thanks for responding, and my apologies for the noise!

bob prohaska

,