Re: Terminal Reader and Text User Interface utilities

From: Alfonso Sabato Siciliano <alfix86_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:50:43 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 23:30, Pau Amma <pauamma@gundo.com> wrote:

> Just popping up to say I'll happily be a sounding board and help explain
> or formalize requirements if needed, but I'm not going to take a more
> active role in that discussion since I'm not a screenreader user myself.

I'm not a screenreader user myself, too. So I asked for suggestions.
However to understand the problem is sufficient to run a simple:
$ dialog --infobox "test" 0 0 | espeak
or
$ bsddialog --infobox "test" 0 0 | espeak

Our installer (bsdinstall) is built on TUI dialogs, so to find a solution
for a simple
TUI utilityfor the PORTS options can be the first step to provide an
accessible
(speech) installer.

Regards,
Alfonso