FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4803 - Still Failing
- In reply to: jenkins-admin_a_FreeBSD.org: "FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4802 - Failure"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:36:48 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4803 (081f751823aa90d8cfea53e900f81dff7cc9836b) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4803/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4803/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4803/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
081f751823aa90d8cfea53e900f81dff7cc9836b by pkubaj:
stand/powerpc/ofw: do not truncate device tree properties to 1024 bytes
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 85.93 MiB...]
chmod +x bug_fix_test.tmp
mv bug_fix_test.tmp bug_fix_test
--- Kyuafile ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/awk/tests/netbsd ---
===> usr.bin/awk/tests/netbsd (all)
--- awk_test ---
echo '#! /usr/libexec/atf-sh' > awk_test.tmp
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/sbin/zfsbootcfg...]
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
cat /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests/usr.bin/awk/t_awk.sh >>awk_test.tmp
chmod +x awk_test.tmp
mv awk_test.tmp awk_test
--- Kyuafile ---
--- Kyuafile ---
--- awk.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DHAS_ISBLANK -I. -I/workspace/src/contrib/one-true-awk -DFOPEN_MAX=64 -fPIE -g -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o awk.full awkgram.pieo b.pieo lex.pieo lib.pieo main.pieo parse.pieo proctab.pieo run.pieo tran.pieo -lm
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- all_subdir_stand/libsa ---
--- huffman.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -nostdinc -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=jagged-little-pill -Dfloat=floaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -g -MD -MF.depend.huffman.o -MThuffman.o -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Os -DBZ_NO_STDIO -DBZ_NO_COMPRESS -c /workspace/src/contrib/bzip2/huffman.c -o huffman.o
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zpool...]
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- awk.1.gz ---
gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/awk/awk.1 > awk.1.gz
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
--- zfs.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DIN_BASE -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/cddl/compat/opensolaris/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/module/icp/include -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DHAVE_ISSETUGID -include /workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs/zfs_config.h -I/workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs -DNEED_SOLARIS_BOOLEAN -DHAVE_STRLCAT -DHAVE_STRLCPY -fPIE -g -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o zfs.full zfs_iter.pieo zfs_main.pieo zfs_project.pieo -pthread -ljail -lavl -lnvpair -lgeom -lzfs_core -lspl -lzutil -lzfs -lm -lcrypto
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- awk.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug awk.full awk.debug
--- awk ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=awk.debug awk.full awk
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/backlight ---
===> usr.bin/backlight (all)
--- .depend ---
echo backlight.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a >> .depend
--- backlight.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.backlight.pieo -MTbacklight.pieo -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/usr.bin/backlight/backlight.c -o backlight.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/sbin/bsdlabel...]
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- cxx_constructors.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-g++14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DDSO_BASE -I/workspace/src/lib/csu/amd64 -fPIE -g -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -fPIE -g -std=gnu++17 -Wno-attributes -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=class-memaccess -Wno-literal-suffix -Wno-c++20-extensions -Wno-attributes -Wno-error=unknown-pragmas -Wno-dangling-reference -Wl,-rpath,/usr/tests/lib/csu/dynamiclib -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/csu/tests/dso -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o cxx_constructors.full cxx_constructors.pieo -lh_csu -lprivateatf-c++ -lprivateatf-c -lprivateatf-c
--- all_subdir_bin ---
--- main.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.main.pieo -MTmain.pieo -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c -o main.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/sbin/fdisk...]
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- cxx_constructors.debug ---
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
--- kadmin_ct.pieo ---
--- all_subdir_lib ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug cxx_constructors.full cxx_constructors.debug
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-parameter -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/lib/krad -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/include -I/workspace/src/krb5/include -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util/profile -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/lib/kadmin_common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-parameter -g -MD -MF.depend.kadmin_ct.pieo -MTkadmin_ct.pieo -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c kadmin_ct.c -o kadmin_ct.pieo
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- cxx_constructors ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=cxx_constructors.debug cxx_constructors.full cxx_constructors
--- init_test ---
(cd /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib && DEPENDFILE=.depend.init_test NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t PROG=init_test PROG_CXX=init_test)
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
--- ktutil_ct.pieo ---
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_walk'
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_btree_fini'
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-parameter -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/lib/krad -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/include -I/workspace/src/krb5/include -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util/profile -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/lib/kadmin_common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-parameter -g -MD -MF.depend.ktutil_ct.pieo -MTktutil_ct.pieo -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c ktutil_ct.c -o ktutil_ct.pieo
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_btree_init'
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_destroy'
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_vacate'
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_add'
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- randtable.o ---
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_clear'
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_numsegs'
--- all_subdir_bin ---
/workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c: In function 'main':
/workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:205:25: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
205 | quit(0);
| ^~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_create'
--- all_subdir_stand ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -nostdinc -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=jagged-little-pill -Dfloat=floaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -g -MD -MF.depend.randtable.o -MTrandtable.o -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-valu--- all_subdir_bin ---
/workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:206:17: note: here
206 | case EMOD:
| ^~~~
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/sbin/dhclient...]
--- all_subdir_stand ---
e -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Os -DBZ_NO_STDIO -DBZ_NO_COMPRESS -c /workspace/src/contrib/bzip2/randtable.c -o randtable.o
--- all_subdir_bin ---
/workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:224:25: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
224 | quit(3);
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:225:17: note: here
225 | default:
| ^~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- .depend.init_test ---
echo init_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/csu/tests/dso/libh_csu.so /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c++.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a >> .depend.init_test
echo init_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc++.a >> .depend.init_test
--- init_test.pieo ---
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
--- all_subdir_lib ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DDSO_BASE -I/workspace/src/lib/csu/amd64 -fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.init_test.init_test.pieo -MTinit_test.pieo -std=gnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/init_test.c -o init_test.pieo
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
*** [zfs.full] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_share ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/share
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_krb5 ---
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/krb5/lib
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/krb5
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_stand ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/head...]
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_secure ---
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/secure/libexec
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/secure
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_lib ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/mt...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/sed...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/tail...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/tee...]
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/gzip...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/bzip2...]
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- all_subdir_stand/libsa32 ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/less...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/xz...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/zstd...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/fetch...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/tar...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/nc...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/vi...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/id...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.bin/iscsictl...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zdb...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.sbin/chroot...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.sbin/chown...]
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace/src/usr.sbin/iscsid...]
Run "make -f rescue.mk" to build crunched binary.
sed -i '' -e "s/^\(rescue:.*\) \$(SUBMAKE_TARGETS)/\1/" rescue.mk
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_bin ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/bin
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_libexec ---
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/libexec/atf
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/libexec
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
9.94 real 72.64 user 10.65 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins15058900750669465179.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address