From nobody Tue Sep 29 12:36:48 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hvHjw3JR8z6tWmR for ; Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:36:52 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hvHjv1YRwz3K3L; Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:36:51 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1790685411; b=iEjf4T+Ir5qUB9L1VGl76FiJLa+X5DuBK8OOWEuN5KMHoQGf6Zpu75scOFR/nISJB3cHgJ huq1PhRh6oaMaDsbxGb4bfrvRKgVO6l1L9AQx1wzidkTr1a2DmNMMrL6KXAZYmPuKX0pWS uvHMn/vCahD/E48kCtbDnyJPCblIUiT+M3KYbhm8c9COC9Y+MipxKZRiqBMS7YFf4Tc2BS Y3HlaJDwFkZsGeSU0rLa1Y3PYO0fodeTnbILTSP+hX7JLowN1L6fuMxBCnPMjXVNQ9n+Fx iRQLq1PpuAQ4hivIGi+CqWGgbbDiAHGXp4XdbEXdgkRCt55bYeNVu2NlCReQkg== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1790685411; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=pzA5s5yqE5IInB6TwLnKvMLgQBeogPlHWfgQcVn6Sek=; b=ISkMODOCF/x7gUjKDNohKVvI/CnNBHKw7wWlyYmPgat/Pwqapi9XdGjeYZmlYNX74znn7K hjNN6LWxaqoimaLp0yirHiJU5Ob2LnTMYev0+6dcRk9tYGjeG3YZZt03F8k4NrkTynx2k7 KDQcTngzXWR66gcEl8LdekwzGeDGj9clQLOX1ySB56sTdklJDFmnQU50MwPpV+513/ipxz 1NtoJKGqIURUhNYTlDwSD7aRYX2P8o+QhhRPPzYA0mfEWWyAGn1yVW87CAnHOLLk7/HU6f qpMcB4mFu0wpxZGc5cD0/ooX4vfWlYQZ8PFYovkRqf8sBmJj/kbTYKN5UU7FNw== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hvHjv07jNz1DBh; Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:36:51 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:36:48 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: pkubaj@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <227672256.2048.1790685411029@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <649136072.2040.1790678393797@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <649136072.2040.1790678393797@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4803 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_2047_652184585.1790685408682" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_2047_652184585.1790685408682 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4803 (081f751823aa90d8cfea53e900f81= dff7cc9836b) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4803/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4803/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 803/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 081f751823aa90d8cfea53e900f81dff7cc9836b by pkubaj: stand/powerpc/ofw: do not truncate device tree properties to 1024 bytes The end of the build log: [...truncated 85.93 MiB...] chmod +x bug_fix_test.tmp mv bug_fix_test.tmp bug_fix_test --- Kyuafile --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin/awk/tests/netbsd --- =3D=3D=3D> usr.bin/awk/tests/netbsd (all) --- awk_test --- echo '#! /usr/libexec/atf-sh' > awk_test.tmp --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/sbin/zfsbootcfg...] --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- cat /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests/usr.bin/awk/t_awk.sh >>awk_test.tmp chmod +x awk_test.tmp mv awk_test.tmp awk_test --- Kyuafile --- --- Kyuafile --- --- awk.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -DHAS_ISBLANK -I. -I/workspace/src/contrib/one-true-awk -DF= OPEN_MAX=3D64 -fPIE -g -std=3Dgnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protect= or-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error= =3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Db= ool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddep= recated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-erro= r=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Dunini= tialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error= =3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare= -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddepre= cated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint= -in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -W= no-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overf= low -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-t= ype -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error= =3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-tru= ncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wl,-zrelro -pie -W= l,-znoexecstack -o awk.full awkgram.pieo b.pieo lex.pieo lib.pieo main.pi= eo parse.pieo proctab.pieo run.pieo tran.pieo -lm=20 --- all_subdir_stand --- --- all_subdir_stand/libsa --- --- huffman.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -nostdinc -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/= libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddou= ble=3Djagged-little-pill -Dfloat=3Dfloaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -= fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLO= ADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno= -red-zone -I. -Iinclude -g -MD -MF.depend.huffman.o -MThuffman.o -std=3Dgn= u17 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wd= ate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattrib= utes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobber= ed -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-erro= r=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing= -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunuse= d-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautologi= cal-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation = -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dform= at-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthroug= h -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error= =3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement= -macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-er= ror=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -= Os -DBZ_NO_STDIO -DBZ_NO_COMPRESS -c /workspace/src/contrib/bzip2/huffma= n.c -o huffman.o --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/cddl/sbin/zpool...] --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- awk.1.gz --- gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/awk/awk.1 > awk.1.gz --- all_subdir_cddl --- --- zfs.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -DIN_BASE -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/w= orkspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/co= ntrib/openzfs/lib/libspl/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/lib/l= ibspl/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/cddl/compat/= opensolaris/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/module/icp/include= -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/cco= mpile.h -DHAVE_ISSETUGID -include /workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs/zfs_config= .h -I/workspace/src/sys/modules/zfs -DNEED_SOLARIS_BOOLEAN -DHAVE_STRLCAT -= DHAVE_STRLCPY -fPIE -g -std=3Dgnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protect= or-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized= -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-boun= ds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-alig= n -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3D= enum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-e= rror=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-funct= ion -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-un= initialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value = -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-e= rror=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-def= ined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error= =3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemse= t-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpoi= nter-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-op= timizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-e= rror=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-poin= ter-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-unknow= n-pragmas -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack= -o zfs.full zfs_iter.pieo zfs_main.pieo zfs_project.pieo -pthread -lja= il -lavl -lnvpair -lgeom -lzfs_core -lspl -lzutil -lzfs -lm -lcryp= to=20 --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- awk.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug awk.ful= l awk.debug --- awk --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dawk.debug awk.full awk --- all_subdir_usr.bin/backlight --- =3D=3D=3D> usr.bin/backlight (all) --- .depend --- echo backlight.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a = >> .depend --- backlight.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.backlight.pieo -MT= backlight.pieo -std=3Dgnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-stron= g -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter = -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-stri= ngs -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wn= ested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-err= or=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error= =3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wn= o-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error= =3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wn= o-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-= compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflo= w -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-err= or=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept= -type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstring= op-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-fu= nction-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wn= o-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstrin= gop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/usr.bin/backlight= /backlight.c -o backlight.pieo --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/sbin/bsdlabel...] --- all_subdir_lib --- --- cxx_constructors.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-g++14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -DDSO_BASE -I/workspace/src/lib/csu/amd64 -fPIE -g -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wn= o-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -W= date-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattri= butes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbe= red -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasin= g -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunus= ed-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautolog= ical-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation= -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dfor= mat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrou= gh -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error= =3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement= -macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-er= ror=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -f= PIE -g -std=3Dgnu++17 -Wno-attributes -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-err= or=3Dclass-memaccess -Wno-literal-suffix -Wno-c++20-extensions -Wno-attribu= tes -Wno-error=3Dunknown-pragmas -Wno-dangling-reference -Wl,-rpath,/usr/t= ests/lib/csu/dynamiclib -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/csu/tests/= dso -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o cxx_constructors.full cxx_const= ructors.pieo -lh_csu -lprivateatf-c++ -lprivateatf-c -lprivateatf-c --- all_subdir_bin --- --- main.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.main.pieo -MTmain.= pieo -std=3Dgnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsyste= m-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-= prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswit= ch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-exte= rns -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddre= ss -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-comp= are -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-= declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogi= cal-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-= body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dun= used-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wn= o-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dfo= rmat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-= context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno= -error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno= -error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestri= ct -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -= Wno-return-type -c /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c -o main.pieo --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/sbin/fdisk...] --- all_subdir_krb5 --- --- all_subdir_lib --- --- cxx_constructors.debug --- --- all_subdir_krb5 --- --- kadmin_ct.pieo --- --- all_subdir_lib --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug cxx_con= structors.full cxx_constructors.debug --- all_subdir_krb5 --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-= parameter -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/lib/krad -I/workspace/src/crypt= o/krb5/src/include -I/workspace/src/krb5/include -I/workspace/src/crypto/= krb5/src/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util -I/tmp/obj/w= orkspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util/profile -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/krb5/lib/kadmin_common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-par= ameter -g -MD -MF.depend.kadmin_ct.pieo -MTkadmin_ct.pieo -std=3Dgnu17 -Wn= o-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wn= o-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -= Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -W= no-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error= =3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function = -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninit= ialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error= =3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined= -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Di= mplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-el= t-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer= -compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimi= zations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error= =3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-= memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of= -packed-member -c kadmin_ct.c -o kadmin_ct.pieo --- all_subdir_lib --- --- cxx_constructors --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dcxx_constructors.debug cxx_constructors.full cxx_constructors --- init_test --- (cd /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib && DEPENDFILE=3D.depend.init_t= est NO_SUBDIR=3D1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib/Makefile= _RECURSING_PROGS=3Dt PROG=3Dinit_test PROG_CXX=3Dinit_test) --- all_subdir_krb5 --- --- ktutil_ct.pieo --- --- all_subdir_cddl --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_walk' /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_btree_fini' --- all_subdir_krb5 --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-= parameter -I/workspace/src/crypto/krb5/src/lib/krad -I/workspace/src/crypt= o/krb5/src/include -I/workspace/src/krb5/include -I/workspace/src/crypto/= krb5/src/util -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util -I/tmp/obj/w= orkspace/src/amd64.amd64/krb5/util/profile -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/krb5/lib/kadmin_common -Wno-deprecated-non-prototype -Wno-unused-par= ameter -g -MD -MF.depend.ktutil_ct.pieo -MTktutil_ct.pieo -std=3Dgnu17 -Wn= o-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wn= o-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -= Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -W= no-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error= =3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function = -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninit= ialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error= =3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined= -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Di= mplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-el= t-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer= -compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimi= zations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error= =3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-= memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of= -packed-member -c ktutil_ct.c -o ktutil_ct.pieo --- all_subdir_cddl --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_btree_init' /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_destroy= ' /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_vacate' --- all_subdir_stand --- --- all_subdir_cddl --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_add' --- all_subdir_stand --- --- randtable.o --- --- all_subdir_cddl --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_clear' /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_numsegs= ' --- all_subdir_bin --- /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c: In function 'main': /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:205:25: warning: this statement may fall throu= gh [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=3D] 205 | quit(0); | ^~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_cddl --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-ld: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.= amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libzfs.so: undefined reference to `zfs_range_tree_create' --- all_subdir_stand --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -nostdinc -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/= libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddou= ble=3Djagged-little-pill -Dfloat=3Dfloaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -= fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLO= ADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno= -red-zone -I. -Iinclude -g -MD -MF.depend.randtable.o -MTrandtable.o -std= =3Dgnu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sig= n -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dcl= obbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno= -error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-ali= asing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3D= unused-valu--- all_subdir_bin --- /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:206:17: note: here 206 | case EMOD: | ^~~~ --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/sbin/dhclient...] --- all_subdir_stand --- e -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnon= null-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-e= rror=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-ove= rflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno= -error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoex= cept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dst= ringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcas= t-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros= -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Ds= tringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Os -DBZ= _NO_STDIO -DBZ_NO_COMPRESS -c /workspace/src/contrib/bzip2/randtable.c -= o randtable.o --- all_subdir_bin --- /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:224:25: warning: this statement may fall throu= gh [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=3D] 224 | quit(3); | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/bin/ed/main.c:225:17: note: here 225 | default: | ^~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_lib --- --- .depend.init_test --- echo init_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a = /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/csu/tests/dso/libh_csu.so /tmp/obj/w= orkspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c++.a /tmp/obj/workspace= /src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a >> .depend.init_test echo init_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc++.= a >> .depend.init_test --- init_test.pieo --- --- all_subdir_cddl --- collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status --- all_subdir_lib --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DDSO_BASE -I/workspace/src/lib/csu/amd64 -= fPIE -g -MD -MF.depend.init_test.init_test.pieo -MTinit_test.pieo -std=3Dg= nu17 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -We= rror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -W= pointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error= =3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Db= ool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddep= recated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-erro= r=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Dunini= tialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error= =3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare= -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddepre= cated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint= -in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -W= no-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overf= low -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-t= ype -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error= =3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-tru= ncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/s= rc/lib/csu/tests/init_test.c -o init_test.pieo --- all_subdir_cddl --- *** [zfs.full] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zfs make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin/zfs make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/sbin make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_share --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/share make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_krb5 --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/krb5/lib make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/krb5 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_stand --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/head...] --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_secure --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/secure/libexec make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/secure make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_lib --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests/dynamiclib make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu/tests make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/csu make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/mt...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/sed...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/tail...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/tee...] --- all_subdir_sbin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/gzip...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/bzip2...] --- all_subdir_stand --- --- all_subdir_stand/libsa32 --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_rescue --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/less...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/xz...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/zstd...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/fetch...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/tar...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/nc...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/vi...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/id...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.bin/iscsictl...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/cddl/usr.sbin/zdb...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.sbin/chroot...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.sbin/chown...] [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue/workspace= /src/usr.sbin/iscsid...] Run "make -f rescue.mk" to build crunched binary. sed -i '' -e "s/^\(rescue:.*\) \$(SUBMAKE_TARGETS)/\1/" rescue.mk make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_bin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/bin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_libexec --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/libexec/atf make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/libexec make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src 9.94 real 72.64 user 10.65 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1505890075066946= 5179.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_2047_652184585.1790685408682--