FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1305 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:38:41 UTC
FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1305 (2cfb88e5d559aeee9b1d2aa005d5f9998adfe790) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1305/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1305/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1305/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

No changes


The end of the build log:

[...truncated 105.52 MiB...]
--- elfctl.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/libelftc -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/common   -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.elfctl.pieo -MTelfctl.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type       -c /workspace/src/usr.bin/elfctl/elfctl.c -o elfctl.pieo
--- all_subdir_lib ---

--- mprotect_test.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o mprotect_test.full t_mprotect.pieo  -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -lnetbsd_pie
--- mprotect_test.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug mprotect_test.full mprotect_test.debug
--- mprotect_test ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=mprotect_test.debug  mprotect_test.full mprotect_test
--- msgctl_test ---
(cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys &&  DEPENDFILE=.depend.msgctl_test  NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t  PROG=msgctl_test )
--- .depend.msgctl_test ---
echo msgctl_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.msgctl_test
--- t_msgctl.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.msgctl_test.t_msgctl.pieo -MTt_msgctl.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member    -c /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests/lib/libc/sys/t_msgctl.c -o t_msgctl.pieo
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c: In function 'emitGroup':
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:468:17: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  468 |                 strncpy(egroup, group, FR_GROUPLEN);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs ---

--- zap.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs  -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa  -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_ST_FLAGS=1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.zap.pieo -MTzap.pieo -std=c11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type  -Wno-sign-compare     -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c -o zap.pieo
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---

--- elfctl.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/libelftc -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type  -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack  -o elfctl.full elfctl.pieo  -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libelftc -lelftc_pie  -lelf 
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/mfiutil ---

--- mfi_drive.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.mfi_drive.pieo -MTmfi_drive.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type   -fno-builtin-strftime    -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c -o mfi_drive.pieo
--- all_subdir_sbin ---

--- ipmon_y.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLOGFAC=LOG_LOCAL0 -I. -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable   -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/netpfil/ipfilter -I/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common -DSTATETOP -D__UIO_EXPOSE -DUSE_INET6 -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.ipmon_y.pieo -MTipmon_y.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-format -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member      -c ipmon_y.c -o ipmon_y.pieo
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- elfctl.1.gz ---
gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/elfctl/elfctl.1 > elfctl.1.gz
--- elfctl.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug elfctl.full elfctl.debug
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs ---
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c: In function 'zap_fat_write_array_chunk':
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c:260:21: warning: 'la' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  260 |         la->la_next = 0xffff;
      |         ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c:247:32: note: 'la' was declared here
  247 |         struct zap_leaf_array *la;
      |                                ^~
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- elfctl ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=elfctl.debug  elfctl.full elfctl
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- nvlist.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs  -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa  -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_ST_FLAGS=1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.nvlist.pieo -MTnvlist.pieo -std=c11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type    -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -Wno-cast-qual   -c /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c -o nvlist.pieo
--- all_subdir_lib ---

--- msgctl_test.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o msgctl_test.full t_msgctl.pieo  -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -lnetbsd_pie
--- msgctl_test.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug msgctl_test.full msgctl_test.debug
--- msgctl_test ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=msgctl_test.debug  msgctl_test.full msgctl_test
--- msgget_test ---
(cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys &&  DEPENDFILE=.depend.msgget_test  NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t  PROG=msgget_test )
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/mfiutil ---
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c: In function 'mfi_pdstate':
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:40: warning: '%04x' directive writing between 4 and 8 bytes into a region of size 7 [-Wformat-overflow=]
  156 |                 sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state);
      |                                        ^~~~
In function 'mfi_pdstate',
    inlined from 'mfi_pdstate' at /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:132:1:
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:30: note: directive argument in the range [3, 4294967295]
  156 |                 sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state);
      |                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:17: note: 'sprintf' output between 14 and 18 bytes into a destination of size 16
  156 |                 sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- .depend.msgget_test ---
echo msgget_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.msgget_test
--- t_msgget.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.msgget_test.t_msgget.pieo -MTt_msgget.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member    -c /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests/lib/libc/sys/t_msgget.c -o t_msgget.pieo
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ipfw2.pieo] Error code 1

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw
make[4]: 1 error

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_lib ---


make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
In function 'addrule',
    inlined from 'printc' at /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:141:2:
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:196:17: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  196 |                 strncpy(g->fg_name, gname, FR_GROUPLEN);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:236:25: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  236 |                         strncpy(g->fg_name, ghead, FR_GROUPLEN);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs ---
--- zap.pieo ---

--- all_subdir_rescue ---

--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf ---
In function 'build_action',
    inlined from 'ipmon_yyparse' at /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y:93:4:
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y:373:25: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  373 |                         strncpy(a->ac_nattag, o->o_str, sizeof(a->ac_nattag));
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y:365:33: warning: 'strncpy' specified bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  365 |                                 strncpy(a->ac_group, o->o_str, FR_GROUPLEN);
      |                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/stdlib ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/stdlib

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- nvlist.pieo ---
In function 'xdr_char',
    inlined from 'nvpair_print' at /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1590:7:
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:287:13: warning: 'c' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  287 |         i = *cp;
      |             ^~~
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c: In function 'nvpair_print':
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1588:22: note: 'c' was declared here
 1588 |                 char c;
      |                      ^
In function 'xdr_u_short',
    inlined from 'nvpair_print' at /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1599:7:
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:153:13: warning: 'u' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  153 |         u = *ip;
      |             ^~~
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c: In function 'nvpair_print':
/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1597:32: note: 'u' was declared here
 1597 |                 unsigned short u;
      |                                ^


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin
--- all_subdir_sbin ---

--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_sbin ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---
--- ipf_y.o ---


make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue
*** [objs] Error code 2

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue
make[4]: 1 error

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/dtc ---
In function 'constexpr void std::__1::__uninitialized_allocator_relocate(_Alloc&, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator) [with _Alloc = allocator<shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >; _ContiguousIterator = shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*]',
    inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::pointer std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::__swap_out_circular_buffer(std::__1::__split_buffer<_Tp, _Allocator&>&, pointer) [with _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:868:42,
    inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::__insert_with_size(const_iterator, _Iterator, _Sentinel, difference_type) [with _Iterator = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; _Sentinel = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:1351:39,
    inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::insert(const_iterator, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = std::__1::__wrap_iter<const std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>*>; typename std::__1::enable_if<(std::__1::is_convertible<typename std::__1::__detector<std::__1::__nat, void, std::__1::__iterator_category, std::__1::iterator_traits<_InIter> >::type, std::__1::forward_iterator_tag>::value && std::__1::is_constructible<_Tp, typename std::__1::iterator_traits<_InIter>::reference>::value), int>::type <anonymous> = 0; _Tp = std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property>; _Allocator = std::__1::allocator<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:515:30,
    inlined from 'dtc::fdt::node::node(const std::__1::string&, const std::__1::vector<std::__1::shared_ptr<dtc::fdt::property> >&)' at /workspace/src/usr.bin/dtc/fdt.cc:858:14:
/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitialized_algorithms.h:638:21: warning: argument 2 null where non-null expected [-Wnonnull]
  638 |     __builtin_memcpy(static_cast<void*>(std::__to_address(__result)),
      |     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  639 |                      std::__to_address(__first),
      |                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  640 |                      sizeof(_ValueType) * (__last - __first));
      |                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitialized_algorithms.h:638:21: note: in a call to built-in function 'void* __builtin_memcpy(void*, const void*, long unsigned int)'

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
--- all_subdir_cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/net ---
--- link_addr_test ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/net

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
      187.70 real      1293.22 user       105.18 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins13060473143824708899.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address