From nobody Mon Sep 21 12:38:41 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hpN7m3jXfz6sJPd for ; Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:38:44 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hpN7m1Yp9z4DGW; Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:38:44 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789994324; b=eiglUU3e1ElOcqi4UD9XtlS39DjKf63dyMukLLikb/A+P9cMKq6Twc5WNCiRBkz9AxXRG1 UodXJJGz2JPhKyMBs3qP/e2NICRlz3sy4LwDLe3KIKoh/lmwdAdzzinqPDlVlz8cVw5Ycx bEG9lvXyGG0BlbK84m51/5ct+xWc/Q3K+DbGStrbkUhhTHKJE4zjKAE7DhFGrpDN1aOj0i kS2Y+lQ2XxyQRvJ3pr9n05lvL8pfFb2w/U9OqnyXHvPnm1Yc105H2w2imPlmqW9mJr8RlD AAHABZhSL43pXKKxSqw6SI+rhJ3pfyy0We66LPBvZj/Kb949vHkhNZJmkGONnQ== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789994324; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=pr87U27dolZyrTeZSXz/9iTlSYF4bk7Af+3xgRReq8w=; b=BJnjLT8kAtYvkRNzJSpk8J/lo/MCCeayIRBTJE6V8wPi5fxgoZOQbsw3x8ChBHP2XD8qHR s/dAYUI89SFA9tUILsGUIcqhQ7g/PKOSL73xVUaENjK7jDzdpJqIlO28L8d1paz5WtGYX0 bFlbHf+0V52sTLST7giNBhPfpgDiIGkZ2LFt4ETWtP7Gjv8w1vZMlpOEHOI1XZ414cWiIv H9JGmuOCZSzVfovdNN9FnVk3DNjOQfR5STGq/vx7NykGLzy5IGRALuBSHjydNnv5idMZnR dIz7wS2WL0Mjh82x3gXozksv2t7qXWtIBvwLHEq0oCVpx+nE2MoN7bXexdr1Dw== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hpN7m0ZpBzKpr; Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:38:44 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:38:41 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <838960589.1492.1789994324084@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1779691687.1488.1789990553091@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1779691687.1488.1789990553091@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1305 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1491_1079206120.1789994321608" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1491_1079206120.1789994321608 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1305 (2cfb88e5d559aeee9b1d2aa0= 05d5f9998adfe790) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14= _build/1305/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_b= uild/1305/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_bu= ild/1305/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) No changes The end of the build log: [...truncated 105.52 MiB...] --- elfctl.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/libelftc= -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/= workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/= obj -g -MD -MF.depend.elfctl.pieo -MTelfctl.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-= zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-fo= rmat-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wre= turn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter = -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno= -pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -W= no-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wn= o-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-= compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error= =3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function = -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninit= ialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error= =3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined= -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Di= mplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-el= t-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer= -compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimi= zations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error= =3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-= memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /works= pace/src/usr.bin/elfctl/elfctl.c -o elfctl.pieo --- all_subdir_lib --- --- mprotect_test.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/net= bsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix= -map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-l= ength -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y= 2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -W= no-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -= Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-decla= rations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-n= ot-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body = -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3D= shift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-= const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-err= or=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-= truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-conte= xt -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnon= null -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error= =3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wn= o-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o mprotect_test.full t= _mprotect.pieo -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/lib= netbsd -lnetbsd_pie --- mprotect_test.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug mprotec= t_test.full mprotect_test.debug --- mprotect_test --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dmprotect_test.debug mprotect_test.full mprotect_test --- msgctl_test --- (cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys && DEPENDFILE=3D.depend.msgctl_test = NO_SUBDIR=3D1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECURSIN= G_PROGS=3Dt PROG=3Dmsgctl_test ) --- .depend.msgctl_test --- echo msgctl_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.= a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj= /workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.msgctl_= test --- t_msgctl.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/= src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/sr= c -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.= msgctl_test.t_msgctl.pieo -MTt_msgctl.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-le= ngth -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2= k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wn= o-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -W= no-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declar= ations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-no= t-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-= error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -= Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Ds= hift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-c= onst-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-erro= r=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-t= runcation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-contex= t -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error= =3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wn= o-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd= -tests/lib/libc/sys/t_msgctl.c -o t_msgctl.pieo --- all_subdir_rescue --- /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c: In function 'emitGroup': /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:468:17: warning: 'strncpy' specified = bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation] 468 | strncpy(egroup, group, FR_GROUPLEN); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs --- --- zap.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspac= e/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/s= ys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspa= ce/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_= ST_FLAGS=3D1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod = -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/= usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.d= epend.zap.pieo -MTzap.pieo -std=3Dc11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-prote= ctor-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-p= arameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Ww= rite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wneste= d-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error= =3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Db= ool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddep= recated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-erro= r=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Dunini= tialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error= =3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare= -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddepre= cated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint= -in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -W= no-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overf= low -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-t= ype -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error= =3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-tru= ncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-sign-compare -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/= makefs/zfs/zap.c -o zap.pieo --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- elfctl.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/contrib/elftoolchain/libelftc -I/workspace= /src/contrib/elftoolchain/common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src= =3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std= =3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers = -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes= -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshado= w -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-= style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declaratio= ns -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-pa= rentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-erro= r=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-= error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift= -negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const= -variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3D= expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-trunc= ation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -W= no-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull = -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dag= gressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dca= tch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-err= or=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-= type -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o elfctl.full elfctl.pieo -L/tm= p/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libelftc -lelftc_pie -lelf=20 --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/mfiutil --- --- mfi_drive.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/= usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.d= epend.mfi_drive.pieo -MTmfi_drive.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length= -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W= -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -= Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-alig= n -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-si= gn -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3D= attributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dc= lobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wn= o-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-al= iasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -W= no-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dt= autological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-op= eration -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-erro= r=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fa= llthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wn= o-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -= Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -W= no-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultist= atement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess = -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -fno-builtin-strftime = -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c -o mfi_drive.pieo --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- ipmon_y.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLOGFAC=3DLOG_LOCAL0 -I. -Wno-error=3Dunused-= but-set-variable -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/netpfil/ipfilt= er -I/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common -DSTATETOP -D__UIO_EXPOSE -DUSE_INET6 -= fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp= /obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.ipmon_y.pieo -MTipmon_y.pi= eo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-h= eaders -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -= Wdate-time -Wno-format -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-= error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-e= rror=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Ds= trict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitiali= zed -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-err= or=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Db= ool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wn= o-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimpli= cit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-si= ze -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizati= ons -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dm= ultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-mema= ccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-pac= ked-member -c ipmon_y.c -o ipmon_y.pieo --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- elfctl.1.gz --- gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/elfctl/elfctl.1 > elfctl.1.gz --- elfctl.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug elfctl.= full elfctl.debug --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs --- /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c: In function 'zap_fat_write_array_= chunk': /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c:260:21: warning: 'la' may be used = uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 260 | la->la_next =3D 0xffff; | ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs/zap.c:247:32: note: 'la' was declared he= re 247 | struct zap_leaf_array *la; | ^~ --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- elfctl --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Delfctl.debug elfctl.full elfctl --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- nvlist.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspac= e/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/s= ys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspa= ce/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_= ST_FLAGS=3D1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod = -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/= usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.d= epend.nvlist.pieo -MTnvlist.pieo -std=3Dc11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack= -protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-un= used-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qu= al -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -= Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error= =3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wn= o-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error= =3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wn= o-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-= compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflo= w -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-err= or=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept= -type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstring= op-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-fu= nction-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wn= o-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstrin= gop-truncation -Wno-return-type -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -Wno-cast-q= ual -c /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c -o nvlist.pieo --- all_subdir_lib --- --- msgctl_test.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/net= bsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix= -map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-l= ength -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y= 2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -W= no-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -= Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-decla= rations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-n= ot-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body = -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3D= shift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-= const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-err= or=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-= truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-conte= xt -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnon= null -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error= =3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wn= o-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o msgctl_test.full t_m= sgctl.pieo -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetb= sd -lnetbsd_pie --- msgctl_test.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug msgctl_= test.full msgctl_test.debug --- msgctl_test --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dmsgctl_test.debug msgctl_test.full msgctl_test --- msgget_test --- (cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys && DEPENDFILE=3D.depend.msgget_test = NO_SUBDIR=3D1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECURSIN= G_PROGS=3Dt PROG=3Dmsgget_test ) --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/mfiutil --- /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c: In function 'mfi_pdstate': /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:40: warning: '%04x' directi= ve writing between 4 and 8 bytes into a region of size 7 [-Wformat-overflow= =3D] 156 | sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state); | ^~~~ In function 'mfi_pdstate', inlined from 'mfi_pdstate' at /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive= .c:132:1: /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:30: note: directive argumen= t in the range [3, 4294967295] 156 | sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/usr.sbin/mfiutil/mfi_drive.c:156:17: note: 'sprintf' output = between 14 and 18 bytes into a destination of size 16 156 | sprintf(buf, "PSTATE 0x%04x", state); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_lib --- --- .depend.msgget_test --- echo msgget_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.= a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj= /workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.msgget_= test --- t_msgget.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/= src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/sr= c -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.= msgget_test.t_msgget.pieo -MTt_msgget.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-le= ngth -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2= k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wn= o-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -W= no-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declar= ations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-no= t-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-= error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -= Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Ds= hift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-c= onst-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-erro= r=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-t= runcation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-contex= t -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error= =3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wn= o-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd= -tests/lib/libc/sys/t_msgget.c -o t_msgget.pieo --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ipfw2.pieo] Error code 1 make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw make[4]: 1 error make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin --- all_subdir_lib --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests --- all_subdir_rescue --- In function 'addrule', inlined from 'printc' at /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:141:2: /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:196:17: warning: 'strncpy' specified = bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation] 196 | strncpy(g->fg_name, gname, FR_GROUPLEN); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipf/ipfcomp.c:236:25: warning: 'strncpy' specified = bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation] 236 | strncpy(g->fg_name, ghead, FR_GROUPLEN); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs --- --- zap.pieo --- --- all_subdir_rescue --- --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_sbin/ipf --- In function 'build_action', inlined from 'ipmon_yyparse' at /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y= :93:4: /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y:373:25: warning: 'strncpy' specifie= d bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation] 373 | strncpy(a->ac_nattag, o->o_str, sizeof(a->a= c_nattag)); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y:365:33: warning: 'strncpy' specifie= d bound 16 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation] 365 | strncpy(a->ac_group, o->o_str, FR_G= ROUPLEN); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_lib --- --- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/stdlib --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/stdlib make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- nvlist.pieo --- In function 'xdr_char', inlined from 'nvpair_print' at /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:= 1590:7: /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:287:13: warning: 'c' may be used un= initialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 287 | i =3D *cp; | ^~~ /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c: In function 'nvpair_print': /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1588:22: note: 'c' was declared her= e 1588 | char c; | ^ In function 'xdr_u_short', inlined from 'nvpair_print' at /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:= 1599:7: /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:153:13: warning: 'u' may be used un= initialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 153 | u =3D *ip; | ^~~ /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c: In function 'nvpair_print': /workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs/nvlist.c:1597:32: note: 'u' was declared her= e 1597 | unsigned short u; | ^ make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_sbin --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_rescue --- --- ipf_y.o --- make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue= /rescue *** [objs] Error code 2 make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue make[4]: 1 error make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin/dtc --- In function 'constexpr void std::__1::__uninitialized_allocator_relocate(_A= lloc&, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator, _ContiguousIterator) [with= _Alloc =3D allocator >; _ContiguousIterator= =3D shared_ptr*]', inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::pointer std::__1::vector<_= Tp, _Alloc>::__swap_out_circular_buffer(std::__1::__split_buffer<_Tp, _Allo= cator&>&, pointer) [with _Tp =3D std::__1::shared_ptr; = _Allocator =3D std::__1::allocator= >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/= vector.h:868:42, inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<= _Tp, _Alloc>::__insert_with_size(const_iterator, _Iterator, _Sentinel, diff= erence_type) [with _Iterator =3D std::__1::__wrap_iter*>; _Sentinel =3D std::__1::__wrap_iter*>; _Tp =3D std::__1::shared_ptr; _Allocator =3D std::__1::allocator >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/= c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:1351:39, inlined from 'std::__1::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::iterator std::__1::vector<= _Tp, _Alloc>::insert(const_iterator, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [w= ith _ForwardIterator =3D std::__1::__wrap_iter*>; typename std::__1::enable_if<(std::__1::is_convertibl= e >::type, std::__1::forward_it= erator_tag>::value && std::__1::is_constructible<_Tp, typename std::__1::it= erator_traits<_InIter>::reference>::value), int>::type =3D 0; _= Tp =3D std::__1::shared_ptr; _Allocator =3D std::__1::a= llocator >]' at /tmp/obj/workspace= /src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__vector/vector.h:515:30, inlined from 'dtc::fdt::node::node(const std::__1::string&, const std::= __1::vector >&)' at /workspace/src= /usr.bin/dtc/fdt.cc:858:14: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitia= lized_algorithms.h:638:21: warning: argument 2 null where non-null expected= [-Wnonnull] 638 | __builtin_memcpy(static_cast(std::__to_address(__result)= ), | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ 639 | std::__to_address(__first), | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 640 | sizeof(_ValueType) * (__last - __first)); | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/include/c++/v1/__memory/uninitia= lized_algorithms.h:638:21: note: in a call to built-in function 'void* __bu= iltin_memcpy(void*, const void*, long unsigned int)' make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_cddl --- --- all_subdir_cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_lib --- --- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/net --- --- link_addr_test --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/net make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src 187.70 real 1293.22 user 105.18 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins13060473143= 824708899.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1491_1079206120.1789994321608--