FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4736 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:53 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4736 (ed60e5710e7489651c2829f220d1e87b3ed7429a) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4736/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4736/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4736/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

ed60e5710e7489651c2829f220d1e87b3ed7429a by novel:
bhyvectl: support querying VM pid



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 116.94 MiB...]
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- hcons.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hcons.o -MThcons.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hcons.c -o hcons.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- icl_conn_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/iscsi/icl_conn_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- ds13rtc.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ds13rtc.o -MTds13rtc.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/iicbus/rtc/ds13rtc.c -o ds13rtc.o
--- all_subdir_iavf ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_lib.o
--- iavf_osdep.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.iavf_osdep.o -MTiavf_osdep.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/iavf/iavf_osdep.c -o iavf_osdep.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hcons.o
--- hcons.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o hcons.ko.full hcons.o 
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hcons.ko.full hcons.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hcons.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hcons.ko.full
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  274 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  283 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- hcons.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hcons.ko.full hcons.ko.debug
--- hcons.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=hcons.ko.debug  hcons.ko.full hcons.ko
--- all_subdir_hid/hgame ---
===> hid/hgame (all)
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- icl_cxgbei.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.icl_cxgbei.o -MTicl_cxgbei.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/cxgbei/icl_cxgbei.c -o icl_cxgbei.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hid/hgame...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_kbd.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_kbd.h opt_kbd.h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hyperv ---
--- all_subdir_hyperv/vmbus ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_chan.o
--- vmbus_if.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/include -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/vmbus -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.vmbus_if.o -MTvmbus_if.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c vmbus_if.c -o vmbus_if.o
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ds13rtc.o
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g amdpm.o
--- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc ---
--- ds13rtc.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.o 
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
--- amdpm.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.o 
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o amdpm.ko.full amdpm.o 
--- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ds13rtc.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % ds13rtc.ko.full
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o amdpm.ko.full amdpm.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk amdpm.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % amdpm.ko.full
--- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc ---
--- ds13rtc.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.ko.debug
--- ds13rtc.ko ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
--- amdpm.ko.debug ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ds13rtc.ko.debug  ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.ko
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- hgame.o ---
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug amdpm.ko.full amdpm.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_hid ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hgame.o -MThgame.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hgame.c -o hgame.o
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_i210.o ---
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- amdpm.ko ---
--- all_subdir_em ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.e1000_i210.o -MTe1000_i210.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_i210.c -o e1000_i210.o
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=amdpm.ko.debug  amdpm.ko.full amdpm.ko
--- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/amdsmb ---
===> i2c/controllers/amdsmb (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers/amdsmb...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_hyperv ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_if.o
--- vmbus_res.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/include -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/vmbus -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.vmbus_res.o -MTvmbus_res.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/vmbus/vmbus_res.c -o vmbus_res.o
--- all_subdir_i2c ---
--- smbus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/smbus/smbus_if.m -h
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_iavf ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_osdep.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
--- all_subdir_iavf ---
--- iavf_txrx_iflib.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.iavf_txrx_iflib.o -MTiavf_txrx_iflib.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/iavf/iavf_txrx_iflib.c -o iavf_txrx_iflib.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
*** [ev.o] Error code 1

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_i2c ---

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o
--- all_subdir_hwpmc ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hwpmc_core.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hgame.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_hyperv ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_res.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hyperv
--- all_subdir_iavf ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_txrx_iflib.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_mbx.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mbx.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g icl_cxgbei.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_journal.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_i210.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_i210.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hyperv ---
--- all_subdir_hyperv/netvsc ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_hn.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hyperv

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
      315.65 real      3671.17 user       200.60 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1140814815437409624.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address