From nobody Sat Sep 19 18:49:53 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hnJT05xvhz6t7GC for ; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:56 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hnJT02wtbz4Ddg; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:56 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789843796; b=L5mMJA8JPXeN4VVbEsQllxfxbdE4k5D51U8klyf9XPzKCbdF6JPU1ohMVI1fBCfxx2Hury w+wuozEnjEr/UjILHoIFdjbs+Kbct0GwAOY8jkfaxOTq8flixF/5PbiZx5UmRkOeBIkHi8 1yiJCSLQ54t0dugCCkM3R3FWR/AGy77iarNN+cBSTFr66Ypzvxn2+LRz0qm4Gt5lhHA1Ml V/9uzUMlHjJup+RInT3hmZOoBvXYOnyOBabdFRx7OafTlt5K+B1UZJQw7NpDSau7dnnwMA ONVYSwgSjbrR3xxdNqBsdUZoH2JkBVqIiq4TzaWFo0CGLVd11tYVXEWIYU+a7A== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789843796; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=w2HvftxkN5hpRrjtwaMe6s2/ONJtieahbF38TPl94qg=; b=R3uxv6Efx74Z2lbTToWIMKhZ+2slxtbBGj3dHxgPpmuVZNHI0NS69R25XamVEwK+tPNu3r HmK9DQXaTo7zjkxI0NE+8HhguDeJfkn645gXIObIHEhqO0sjy6rZotL+m6RZQd+FNGjd8W fjtvlOavBwEaO7BeS+nr504Pb2llBj8VtKdbE5IVG1efgkTK/8ptY1tEB2Owvk1xHtbJOG 1hg2A3+nMA6R2jVr2F1XoC5RNoJfflvrFptkBNCfv+Zz7z27sHBk/czoKemabunNq7+PYG EKG5+GMfsAdCW3FAplEYOpmg8QQSdcHB9OKwTNwVrVG/PemsH6HRFzDvK/cThQ== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hnJT01t2pz1Dwd; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:56 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:53 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: novel@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <620418099.1342.1789843796267@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1814140853.1336.1789838508090@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1814140853.1336.1789838508090@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4736 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1341_1067454851.1789843793586" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1341_1067454851.1789843793586 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4736 (ed60e5710e7489651c2829f220d1e= 87b3ed7429a) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4736/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4736/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 736/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) ed60e5710e7489651c2829f220d1e87b3ed7429a by novel: bhyvectl: support querying VM pid The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.94 MiB...] --- all_subdir_i2c --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_hid --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- hcons.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hcons.o -MThcons.o -= mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchr= onous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwar= f-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-q= ual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-= include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darra= y-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-p= oint -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt= -size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-al= loc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnul= l -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --pa= ram large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hi= d/hcons.c -o hcons.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- icl_conn_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/iscsi= /icl_conn_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /= tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace= /src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer= -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/s= rc/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/in= clude -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/= obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgen= offset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fn= o-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stron= g -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D1= 00 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/s= rc/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_i2c --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- ds13rtc.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ds13rtc.o -MTds13rtc= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/iicbus/rtc/ds13rtc.c -o ds13rtc.o --- all_subdir_iavf --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_lib.o --- iavf_osdep.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.iavf_osdep.o -MTiavf= _osdep.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/iavf/iavf_osdep.c -o iavf_osdep.o --- all_subdir_hid --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hcons.o --- hcons.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o hcons.ko.full hcons.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hcons.ko.full hcons.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hcons.ko.full export_syms | x= args -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hcons.ko.full --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_hid --- --- hcons.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hcons.k= o.full hcons.ko.debug --- hcons.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dhcons.ko.debug hcons.ko.full hcons.ko --- all_subdir_hid/hgame --- =3D=3D=3D> hid/hgame (all) --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- icl_cxgbei.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.icl_cxgbei.o -MTicl_cxgbei.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno= -mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding = -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmis= sing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__p= rintf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-opt= ion -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggress= ive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -W= no-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitial= ized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-= error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -W= no-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Ds= tringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-align= ed -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Da= lloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-l= ength-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D80= 00 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -= std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/cxgbei/icl_cxgbei.c -o icl_cxgb= ei.o --- all_subdir_hid --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hid/hgame...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_kbd.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_kbd.h opt_kbd.h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_hyperv --- --- all_subdir_hyperv/vmbus --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_chan.o --- vmbus_if.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/include -I/workspace/src/s= ys/dev/hyperv/vmbus -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspac= e/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/work= space/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mn= o-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/s= ys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/includ= e -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/= workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vmbus_if.o -MTvmbu= s_if.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c vmbus_if.c -o = vmbus_if.o --- all_subdir_i2c --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ds13rtc.o --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g amdpm.o --- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc --- --- ds13rtc.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.o=20 --- all_subdir_hid --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_i2c --- --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- --- amdpm.ko.full --- --- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.o=20 --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o amdpm.ko.full amdpm.o=20 --- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ds13rtc.ko.full export_syms |= xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % ds13rtc.ko.= full --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o amdpm.ko.full amdpm.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk amdpm.ko.full export_syms | x= args -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % amdpm.ko.full --- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc --- --- ds13rtc.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug ds13rtc= .ko.full ds13rtc.ko.debug --- ds13rtc.ko --- --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- --- amdpm.ko.debug --- --- all_subdir_i2c/ds13rtc --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dds13rtc.ko.debug ds13rtc.ko.full ds13rtc.ko --- all_subdir_hid --- --- hgame.o --- --- all_subdir_i2c --- --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug amdpm.k= o.full amdpm.ko.debug --- all_subdir_hid --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hgame.o -MThgame.o -= mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchr= onous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwar= f-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-q= ual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-= include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darra= y-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-p= oint -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt= -size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-al= loc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnul= l -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --pa= ram large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hi= d/hgame.c -o hgame.o --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_i210.o --- --- all_subdir_i2c --- --- amdpm.ko --- --- all_subdir_em --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.e1000_i210.o -MTe1000_i210.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno= -mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding = -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmis= sing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__p= rintf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-opt= ion -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggress= ive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -W= no-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitial= ized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-= error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -W= no-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Ds= tringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-align= ed -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Da= lloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-l= ength-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D80= 00 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -= std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/e1000/e1000_i210.c -o e1000_i210.o --- all_subdir_i2c --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Damdpm.ko.debug amdpm.ko.full amdpm.ko --- all_subdir_i2c/controllers/amdsmb --- =3D=3D=3D> i2c/controllers/amdsmb (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers/amdsmb...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_hyperv --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_if.o --- vmbus_res.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/hyperv/include -I/workspace/src/s= ys/dev/hyperv/vmbus -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspac= e/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/work= space/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mn= o-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/s= ys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/includ= e -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/= workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vmbus_res.o -MTvmb= us_res.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/hyperv/vmbus/vmbus_res.c -o vmbus_res.o --- all_subdir_i2c --- --- smbus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/smbus= /smbus_if.m -h --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- all_subdir_iavf --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_osdep.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors --- all_subdir_iavf --- --- iavf_txrx_iflib.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.iavf_txrx_iflib.o -M= Tiavf_txrx_iflib.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft= -float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-prot= ector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpo= inter-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_= kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pra= gmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizatio= ns -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual= -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmi= sleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wn= o-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautologi= cal-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wn= o-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-p= acked-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-un= it-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /work= space/src/sys/dev/iavf/iavf_txrx_iflib.c -o iavf_txrx_iflib.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_i2c --- make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/i2c make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o --- all_subdir_hwpmc --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hwpmc_core.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hid --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hgame.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_hyperv --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vmbus_res.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hyperv --- all_subdir_iavf --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g iavf_txrx_iflib.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_mbx.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mbx.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/cxgbei --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g icl_cxgbei.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_journal.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_i210.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_i210.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hyperv --- --- all_subdir_hyperv/netvsc --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_hn.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hyperv make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 315.65 real 3671.17 user 200.60 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1140814815437409= 624.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1341_1067454851.1789843793586--