FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4734 - Still Failing
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:56:17 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4734 (47f9e665078210cf15cc3914611dccabda6084a4) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4734/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4734/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4734/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
225612c76d870aa6467853fbafcbe34e8296d0d9 by kfv:
dd(1): Preserve const qualifier on bsearch(3) results
066fad8aefcb5bda77482c526757712ad0637aa9 by kfv:
ed(1): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) result
cc61cc7b638a6a1182c0dd0989a7b630759f408c by kfv:
ls(1): Preserve const qualifier on strstr(3) result
47f9e665078210cf15cc3914611dccabda6084a4 by kfv:
pkg(7): Preserve const qualifier on strrchr(3) results
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 117.19 MiB...]
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6 -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- all_subdir_geom/geom_journal ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_journal.o
--- geom_journal.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o geom_journal.ko.full g_journal.o g_journal_ufs.o
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o geom_journal.ko.full g_journal.o g_journal_ufs.o
--- all_subdir_hptmv ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g mv.o
--- hptmv.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o hptmv.ko.full mv.o entry.o ioctl.o hptproc.o gui_lib.o /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: warning: /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies executable stack
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: NOTE: This behaviour is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of the linker
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hptmv.ko.full mv.o entry.o ioctl.o hptproc.o gui_lib.o /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk geom_journal.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % geom_journal.ko.full
--- geom_journal.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug geom_journal.ko.full geom_journal.ko.debug
--- geom_journal.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=geom_journal.ko.debug geom_journal.ko.full geom_journal.ko
--- all_subdir_geom/geom_multipath ---
===> geom/geom_multipath (all)
--- all_subdir_hptmv ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hptmv.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hptmv.ko.full
--- all_subdir_geom ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/geom/geom_multipath...]
--- all_subdir_hptmv ---
--- hptmv.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hptmv.ko.full hptmv.ko.debug
--- hptmv.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=hptmv.ko.debug hptmv.ko.full hptmv.ko
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- machine ---
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
===> hptnr (all)
--- all_subdir_geom ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hptnr...]
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_cam.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h
--- opt_scsi.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
--- pci_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- g_multipath.o ---
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_multipath.o -MTg_multipath.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/geom/multipath/g_multipath.c -o g_multipath.o
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- hptnr_osm_bsd.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptnr_osm_bsd.o -MThptnr_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptnr/hptnr_osm_bsd.c -o hptnr_osm_bsd.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c: In function 'do_pass_accept_req':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1522:9: warning: 'iptos' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1522 | toe_syncache_add(&inc, &to, &th, inp, tod, synqe, iptos);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1357:17: note: 'iptos' was declared here
1357 | uint8_t iptos;
| ^~~~~
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptiop.o
--- hptiop.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o hptiop.ko.full hptiop.o
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hptiop.ko.full hptiop.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hptiop.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hptiop.ko.full
--- hptiop.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hptiop.ko.full hptiop.ko.debug
--- hptiop.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=hptiop.ko.debug hptiop.ko.full hptiop.ko
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
===> hptrr (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hptrr...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_scsi.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h
--- opt_cam.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g sbp_targ.o
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
--- pci_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
--- sbp_targ.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.o
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.o
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk sbp_targ.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % sbp_targ.ko.full
--- sbp_targ.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.ko.debug
--- sbp_targ.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=sbp_targ.ko.debug sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.ko
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
--- hptnr_config.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptnr_config.o -MThptnr_config.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptnr/hptnr_config.c -o hptnr_config.o
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- hptrr_osm_bsd.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptrr_osm_bsd.o -MThptrr_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptrr/hptrr_osm_bsd.c -o hptrr_osm_bsd.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
--- device.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptnr_config.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_hptnr ---
--- hptnr_osm_bsd.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptnr_osm_bsd.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hptrr ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptrr_osm_bsd.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
--- all_subdir_firewire/sbp ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g sbp.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- all_subdir_hid/hkbd ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hkbd.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_listen.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_multipath.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t4_ddp.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_ddp.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- all_subdir_geom/geom_mirror ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_mirror.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_82543.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
201.79 real 2340.39 user 156.14 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1367793484595586491.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address