From nobody Sat Sep 19 14:56:17 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hnCHS3B36z6ssZq for ; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:56:20 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hnCHR6WDYz4d7t; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:56:19 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789829779; b=a8ePCdDrT8NcysEWoNvfjwiqrHnSfL1CyErMhKrZFb4514Sx5bOhTpFGosQVDAd/Rtouz3 FL/8meCnruPdX9GYJ16vVKmWwmEmH+5iZMy2emftNO3Y/DwEtSQpTRCuuark6znoj/pHbd erQod+rNGiZDffB5Lrdh7AUbEcRGrI6MdxgRN+IjeDhGrRIv0lrfl3LaG2vwbsYxMcLRYz wTA8sJPtjnH3rNEpTV0JfHfjRvmfb0sXOCWkX/P3iceipxcUvrPWoOv9ZYts2/L60ZwxGl G0TkvGB6jIzNYNMUCXb7ECH71GvmMLvi4YxrfLzNHCfLY5Wh8gPRlofClzq9yA== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789829779; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=vgzumH3y3xdCJwpoZqKCOuq6gmktdR0wLJUJe+dfIAQ=; b=OqTeGavdZLm+jbIdoENLa4gO4g330VdVoVAzZF2GLhuiOP/HGrPLYlQvL8PztFutB+0sDb FiwODdLlee3C7sbZa5iL3KH8BevCTcKYZzXHILlPC7eJDWByeLorOXiiTkG6+vpVGYgNS5 YhcmedKKgKV6uoO6ZlQL1Vtx5rWG32BRIPbJ4mIOFd1QU7OhE5G90SObHOOOYb1AocG/eA /GGDLGCD0CNG8tGzQCvxdocJ3hTjMjRSw8ExZRCARrkqWYocNqszfSAzL1XMLrMsYV3fK1 3vo0pijGFt8qVU7FgE8T3uI6y2YTlAXDsOy6QN+xNRSOAI7yKMNFqQ6pUd3/Lw== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hnCHR5TdYz17sR; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:56:19 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 14:56:17 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: kfv@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <1355488033.1332.1789829779775@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1242977531.1324.1789826491804@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1242977531.1324.1789826491804@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4734 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1331_2109366230.1789829777082" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1331_2109366230.1789829777082 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4734 (47f9e665078210cf15cc3914611dc= cabda6084a4) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4734/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4734/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 734/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 225612c76d870aa6467853fbafcbe34e8296d0d9 by kfv: dd(1): Preserve const qualifier on bsearch(3) results 066fad8aefcb5bda77482c526757712ad0637aa9 by kfv: ed(1): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) result cc61cc7b638a6a1182c0dd0989a7b630759f408c by kfv: ls(1): Preserve const qualifier on strstr(3) result 47f9e665078210cf15cc3914611dccabda6084a4 by kfv: pkg(7): Preserve const qualifier on strrchr(3) results The end of the build log: [...truncated 117.19 MiB...] /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/l= inuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6= -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -no= stdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I= /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/c= ommon/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KER= NEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/= opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/inclu= de -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fde= bug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefi= x-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -m= no-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestandin= g -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wm= issing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D_= _printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-o= ption -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggre= ssive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes = -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uniniti= alized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wn= o-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow = -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o --- all_subdir_geom --- --- all_subdir_geom/geom_journal --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_journal.o --- geom_journal.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o geom_journal.ko.full g_journal.o g_journal_ufs.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o geom_journal.ko.full g_journal.o g_journal_ufs.o= =20 --- all_subdir_hptmv --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g mv.o --- hptmv.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o hptmv.ko.full mv.o entry.o ioctl.o hptproc.o gui_lib.o /workspace/src/sys= /dev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: warning: /workspace/src/sys/d= ev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o: missing .note.GNU-stack section implies exe= cutable stack /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld: NOTE: This behaviour is depre= cated and will be removed in a future version of the linker ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hptmv.ko.full mv.o entry.o ioctl.o hptproc.o gui_= lib.o /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptmv/amd64-elf.hptmvraid.o --- all_subdir_geom --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk geom_journal.ko.full export_s= yms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % geom_j= ournal.ko.full --- geom_journal.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug geom_jo= urnal.ko.full geom_journal.ko.debug --- geom_journal.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dgeom_journal.ko.debug geom_journal.ko.full geom_journal.ko --- all_subdir_geom/geom_multipath --- =3D=3D=3D> geom/geom_multipath (all) --- all_subdir_hptmv --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hptmv.ko.full export_syms | x= args -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hptmv.ko.full --- all_subdir_geom --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/geom/geom_multipath...] --- all_subdir_hptmv --- --- hptmv.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hptmv.k= o.full hptmv.ko.debug --- hptmv.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dhptmv.ko.debug hptmv.ko.full hptmv.ko --- all_subdir_geom --- --- machine --- --- all_subdir_hptnr --- =3D=3D=3D> hptnr (all) --- all_subdir_geom --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- all_subdir_hptnr --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hptnr...] --- all_subdir_geom --- --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_hptnr --- --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_cam.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h --- opt_scsi.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_geom --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_hptnr --- --- pci_if.h --- --- all_subdir_geom --- --- g_multipath.o --- --- all_subdir_hptnr --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- all_subdir_geom --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_multipath.o -MTg_m= ultipath.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float = -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-st= rong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-ar= ith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf_= _ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Ws= witch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-= error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-er= ror=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading= -indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error= =3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-m= ember -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-ty= pe -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-grow= th=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/s= rc/sys/geom/multipath/g_multipath.c -o g_multipath.o --- all_subdir_hptnr --- --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- hptnr_osm_bsd.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptnr_osm_bsd.o -MTh= ptnr_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-flo= at -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protecto= r-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointe= r-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kpri= ntf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas= -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -= Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wn= o-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmislea= ding-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-= compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packe= d-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wn= o-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return= -type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-g= rowth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspac= e/src/sys/dev/hptnr/hptnr_osm_bsd.c -o hptnr_osm_bsd.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom --- /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c: In function 'do_pass_accept_r= eq': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1522:9: warning: 'iptos' may b= e used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1522 | toe_syncache_add(&inc, &to, &th, inp, tod, synqe, iptos); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/tom/t4_listen.c:1357:17: note: 'iptos' was dec= lared here 1357 | uint8_t iptos; | ^~~~~ --- all_subdir_hptiop --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptiop.o --- hptiop.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o hptiop.ko.full hptiop.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hptiop.ko.full hptiop.o=20 --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_hptiop --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hptiop.ko.full export_syms | = xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hptiop.ko.fu= ll --- hptiop.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hptiop.= ko.full hptiop.ko.debug --- hptiop.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dhptiop.ko.debug hptiop.ko.full hptiop.ko --- all_subdir_hptrr --- =3D=3D=3D> hptrr (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hptrr...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_scsi.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h --- opt_cam.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g sbp_targ.o --- all_subdir_hptrr --- --- pci_if.h --- --- all_subdir_firewire --- --- sbp_targ.ko.full --- --- all_subdir_hptrr --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- all_subdir_firewire --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.o=20 --- all_subdir_hptrr --- --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_firewire --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk sbp_targ.ko.full export_syms = | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % sbp_targ.k= o.full --- sbp_targ.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug sbp_tar= g.ko.full sbp_targ.ko.debug --- sbp_targ.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dsbp_targ.ko.debug sbp_targ.ko.full sbp_targ.ko --- all_subdir_hptnr --- --- hptnr_config.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptnr_config.o -MThp= tnr_config.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float= -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-= strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-= arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprint= f__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -= Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wn= o-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-= error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleadi= ng-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-erro= r=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-erro= r=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-= member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-= error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-t= ype -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-gro= wth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/= src/sys/dev/hptnr/hptnr_config.c -o hptnr_config.o --- all_subdir_hptrr --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- hptrr_osm_bsd.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptrr_osm_bsd.o -MTh= ptrr_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-flo= at -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protecto= r-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointe= r-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kpri= ntf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas= -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -= Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wn= o-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmislea= ding-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-= compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packe= d-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wn= o-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return= -type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-g= rowth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspac= e/src/sys/dev/hptrr/hptrr_osm_bsd.c -o hptrr_osm_bsd.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- device.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o --- all_subdir_hptnr --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptnr_config.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_hptnr --- --- hptnr_osm_bsd.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptnr_osm_bsd.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hptrr --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptrr_osm_bsd.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_firewire --- --- all_subdir_firewire/sbp --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g sbp.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hid --- --- all_subdir_hid/hkbd --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hkbd.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_listen.o --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_multipath.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- t4_ddp.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_ddp.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_geom --- --- all_subdir_geom/geom_mirror --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_mirror.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_82543.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 201.79 real 2340.39 user 156.14 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1367793484595586= 491.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1331_2109366230.1789829777082--