FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4730 - Still Failing
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 05:05:11 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4730 (b4a465e566a1850e232b454efe99e05c1ea93f67) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4730/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4730/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4730/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
3c52d24acb422f5d80f50612bd990ce760a19de8 by kbowling:
iavf: Reschedule pending virtchnl replies after the processing budget
1568e6bb3c9d4007492d0297c0dfa3834a2ba751 by kbowling:
hn: Refresh VF RSS configuration after link recovery
823466bd56479d54ae482c77c311b2fa0855df2f by jhibbits:
dpaa: Add ContextA and ContextB to qman_fq_create
73bb247927470cb2f96cb06fc00a24019cca2607 by jhibbits:
dpaa: Add QorIQ Security Engine (SEC) driver
e6454ec1e7d711b3ef51db86c6172cbc43705716 by jhibbits:
powerpc/conf: Add some crypto options to QORIQ64
8aab12ca1898e3fe62a85c39aa1921950d739284 by olce:
amdsmu: Fix CPU-model-specific matching
d29c9f5aca3463e3c7f2fa2263795a78c6430d2d by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: remove kern.sched.4bsd.followon
1dfefffcbdc652ee88a3baa284182f96e20faf17 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: remove dumping from maybe_preempt()
e90be6fdf08526624f407923d003b66efa23d304 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: add static assertion for nice weight
5d67118d2c7388bdc065e640719553ff4d9eea89 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: update function name in comment
46416a57eb7b6d74fda13cc6e40a43bdfa6b7da9 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: remove obsolete comment
7997d2a18150a449b563c87490e8d440bb1023f3 by mchoo:
sched_ule: remove unused KTR_ULE
f609ca733fee72894634f751d1fbc3db53d603dc by mchoo:
sched_ule: fix typo goup to group
179f5b2bfedccc762352f06057f4e389bfabb2ea by mchoo:
sched: fix kern.sched.{4bsd,ule}.slice
351f6733180cebdc83585f9a00677f4998f6c6f1 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: fix comment in maybe_preempt()
039498c2735ee0697da24b9c60c9e67680f91f31 by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: move comment to correct location
6c0c77e190b27d768595ef5b38d798430fb03a8b by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: remove obsolete comment
cd33abbce5a5c3b454f00ca3d0ecd71c2234106c by mchoo:
sched_4bsd: fix vague comment
872074c50e99ab8858c2defe255d716f8f75f15b by mchoo:
sched_ule: fix comment on ts_slice
477d2ea79252054596c73fa5f485bd224c028fd9 by mchoo:
sched_ule: fix invalid tdq_slice() and sched_slice_min
5803063625371dfbaf68e55b0d9e15021f103e28 by mchoo:
sched_ule: fix typo in comment
5a879394ba2eac14f65b466a46dae39326df00db by mchoo:
sched: factor out hogticks calculation into sched_update_hogticks()
962125aef24b55b4bb8808dcab335abc4b3f0d4e by mchoo:
sched: rename sched_schedcpu() to sched_sysinit()
b774fbdb0077571dd34ca55ecb87199895ff47d3 by bnovkov:
libc/db: Correct a typo in the the hash tampering test
1181ac708936d054e07089de7c5b3c1de11a4367 by emaste:
vt: Reprogram display controller on KDSETMODE KD_TEXT for active window
f014795ec3bd5efb88dfc249599e9665dc10a59e by fernape:
virtual_oss(8): Fix cuse.ko check
13fcc9caaf968083254b92546e21dedb322a920b by christos:
sound: Standardize mixer_init() call order
221babdf9feb7e1c1c001a4be735400ca6fb12cb by christos:
sound: Simplify how snd_mixer is fetched and how the cdev is created
a614c07ad4520c072f58aebee54d16d9b72837f5 by christos:
sound: Embed mixer cdev in snd_mixer
b9761547077fb94e12c0bfa81f3b8b2b2df3c0bb by christos:
sound: Defer macio codec volume writes to a task
1a31ab15e8b342b660175e48b21f1c5d0b82ac50 by christos:
sound: Use snddev_info->lock in place of snd_mixer->lock
9548bfa342a71f1ca0ad953bf323086e84a395c3 by christos:
sound: Retire mixer_hwvol locked variants
03b59d2e7df263ea5a8904e5593d14f6e3e0fbd8 by christos:
sound: Do not set a recording source in mixer_uninit()
6c735475aeefc626962818c0ab8749aaeb6de9a4 by christos:
sound: Reuse mixer_delete() in mixer_uninit()
db62d784f02a913c7fca612b04585c633ba8277c by christos:
sound: Improve some mixer return values and their handling
044ef293a8bbd057de3fb13ec97d3d0ee16462e4 by christos:
sound: Remove unncessary locking in sysctl_hw_snd_hwvol_mixer()
47cf9dc7861371edcfdb85a38e2c240f430ccb28 by christos:
sound: Lock around mixer_set*() in mixer_init() for consistency
73ce582a20e0f41414839ebf02cd347f899856a7 by kp:
pf: table_addr_parser parses to struct nl_parsed_table_addrs
17af098383ba18497610c77239a406c2f9bd02b1 by christos:
Revert "virtual_oss(8): Fix cuse.ko check"
0e7c7cfd11275ac70e1f9ba10ced67a286c89bef by glebius:
locks: provide a macro to extract lock_object from various lock types
11d26e3c7e8e6261190c4475520f5330619d974a by glebius:
callout: provide callout_init_lock()
3b498d515faf2221798a64dc15ec0ff1f371de5d by glebius:
buf_ring: support different lock classes
8a37f8c325b65abd889b31b394bebaca7ad42026 by glebius:
buf_ring: use counter(9) for drops
f8f05fe48d0fe2538dad4c2d0f8e26ea3407b1f7 by glebius:
tcp: collect and report more statistics on the TCP host cache
587c6c1215046c6204abee9829ce9df0d3814a61 by glebius:
tcp: turn on TCP hostcache for socket buffer sizes
597798a0e5ffd425e67695ab753f8426f59c3a74 by glebius:
tcp: use sparse initializer for host cache metrics
a3880af465e617e5ed6f1a6e49645e6a8299e3c0 by kbowling:
iflib: Add optional RSS configuration queries
001332bdc11e2d72408bb5b815dcc9ffe8b6f5d3 by kbowling:
hn: Handle unavailable VF RSS configuration
709d7cf3039f648e23260a35c1094b15b4d4593b by kbowling:
ixgbe: Use the common RSS key without options RSS
32b8381d711cb668791ff307de1df1ca333b39ba by kbowling:
ixv: Report the programmed VF RSS configuration
8aab44ce3b6a538d63b10c65f67c57b720ce01f7 by glebius:
netinet6?: move struct ip6?_moptions definition to in6?_var.h
599c3d7d7ae54727bca8e6a40aee813522d8e6ff by glebius:
bpf: assert that calculated header length fits in sockaddr
7f1e93b1e57fedc10e149d606c64a8610245acb4 by kbowling:
iavf: Use the common RSS key without options RSS
0f7bdeadaf9d8101993dd39abee3a6a2ef4e2950 by kbowling:
ixl: Initialize the extended RSS key
5f81426831a6cc682b87ae85a7e3a39879285260 by glebius:
ipfw: refactor macros around m_pullup()
08f0a1bdc091114f7104182b2aaaa9799a07df63 by glebius:
ipfw: use typed pointers to access network protocols headers where
58031cbd54b8d6c4bb171f7f67d23b7d423ea7d7 by glebius:
ipfw: cleanup !FreeBSD and !_KERNEL code
a666f1564501734d3d7ec05ab516e40309e81454 by kbowling:
e1000: Use the common RSS key for 82574
772994d7748287be70fe850ec9e1117d4e7b1747 by kbowling:
aq: Use the common RSS key without options RSS
e94de94f8d14ede98d38c9fc506ddf5c77ee9788 by kbowling:
axgbe: Use the common RSS key without options RSS
9b374ad2b3f3b0f4e6c9d4e78859a429b6b282d6 by kbowling:
bxe: Program the common RSS key in searcher byte order
fd74d1e83e18b8f014d8fcc7b61f2e9461512dca by kbowling:
oce: Use the common RSS key
1ad999a1c7e0efd4fd65df634a4c108d593d4027 by kbowling:
mlx4en: Use the common RSS key for programming and queries
aef4c3eb31d9c29c6aeb08023b1c9d2457d817e3 by kbowling:
mana: Initialize ports with the common RSS key
ce68b58217ed8a9bf45b1622d3d32ec26e9025d0 by kbowling:
qlnx: Derive the hardware RSS key from the common key
30fdef26de87516dbdd1dd5e3031a57ba8759437 by kbowling:
qlxgbe: Derive the mailbox RSS key from the common key
a5e3c38531cd94d245372147f6f6e1d6d2f82a39 by kbowling:
qlxge: Derive both RSS keys from the common key
4ad740ad48e2b461637c85cad675202874e182e2 by kbowling:
qlxgb: Derive the firmware RSS key from the common key
fbe4eefbb6ca29e1f88d122619f7311896b81b1f by kbowling:
al_eth: Use the common RSS key
449fc84f370b079619eaa0d70008391ac07718f5 by kbowling:
enetc: Use the common RSS key
8c25b70120e8838135cb356c94d350105f45ff7c by kbowling:
vnic nicvf: Program the common RSS key in network word order
9d48fd452ed20746e468dd986fa6b54ca20350a6 by kbowling:
qlnx: Report the programmed RSS key and hash types
62c80d76f7dc960f430cb34f88c2a549612e3e93 by kbowling:
bnxt: Initialize RSS with the common key
ef98d080404f8dacb0a96799f92df6285fbc895c by rmacklem:
clnt_bck.c: Fix the "glue" for the nfsrdma.ko module
b87b15d43ea3732c5c67ac0b8c342b88d6398168 by rmacklem:
clntrdma.h: Add a field to rpcrdma_xprt
a53aee1c6cffb8fa2fc3df61d73f7da131a6c05c by dteske:
RELNOTES: Add an entry for sysconf(8) and libbsdconf(3)
b4a465e566a1850e232b454efe99e05c1ea93f67 by dteske:
sysconf: Remove visual line-break after .Dd in man-pages (ziaee)
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 116.39 MiB...]
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- vnode_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -h
--- all_subdir_et ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_et ---
--- miibus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/mii/miibus_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g crypto.o
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_dev.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- device.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6 -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.device.o -MTdevice.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/device.c -o device.o
--- all_subdir_enic ---
--- vnic_intr.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_intr.o -MTvnic_intr.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/vnic_intr.c -o vnic_intr.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- ev.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6 -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o
--- all_subdir_et ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- fbt_isa.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fbt_isa.o -MTfbt_isa.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86/fbt_isa.c -o fbt_isa.o
--- all_subdir_et ---
--- if_et.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.if_et.o -MTif_et.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/et/if_et.c -o if_et.o
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_intr.o
--- vnic_rq.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_rq.o -MTvnic_rq.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/vnic_rq.c -o vnic_rq.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fbt_isa.o
--- fbt.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fbt.o -MTfbt.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/fbt.c -o fbt.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
In file included from ./x86/endian.h:36,
from ./machine/endian.h:5,
from /workspace/src/sys/sys/types.h:43,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:35:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP)
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bswap32'
86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x)
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro 'htobe32'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_rq.o
--- vnic_wq.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_wq.o -MTvnic_wq.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/vnic_wq.c -o vnic_wq.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_wq.o
--- if_enic.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.if_enic.o -MTif_enic.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/if_enic.c -o if_enic.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- device.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o
--- ev.o ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_enic.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fbt.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
In function 't4_sge_set_conm_context',
inlined from 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3732:3,
inlined from 'alloc_fwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3855:8,
inlined from 't4_setup_adapter_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:1088:7:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4002:37: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
4002 | if (cong_map & (1 << i))
| ^~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_adapter_queues':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_ena ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t4_main.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- bxe.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bxe.o
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_igb_iov.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_et ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_et.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t4_sge.o ---
In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq',
inlined from 'alloc_rxq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4072:8,
inlined from 't4_setup_vi_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:1211:8:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP)
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bswap32'
86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x)
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro 'htobe32'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_vi_queues':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sge.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
--- ed25519_ref10.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ed25519_ref10.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:87:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c: In function 'dtrace_load':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/sys/dtrace_impl.h:1325:26: warning: 'id' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1325 | #define ASSERT(EX) ((void)((EX) || \
| ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1326 | dtrace_assfail(#EX, __FILE__, __LINE__)))
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:141:9: note: in expansion of macro 'ASSERT'
141 | ASSERT((dtrace_provider_id_t)dtrace_provider == id);
| ^~~~~~
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:18500:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:48:30: note: 'id' was declared here
48 | dtrace_provider_id_t id;
| ^~
In function 'dtrace_match',
inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11,
inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2,
inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609:21: warning: 'uid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zoneid) > 0) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In function 'dtrace_meta_register':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9448:15: note: 'uid' was declared here
9448 | uid_t uid;
| ^~~
In function 'dtrace_match',
inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11,
inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2,
inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609:21: warning: 'zoneid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zoneid) > 0) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In function 'dtrace_meta_register':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9449:18: note: 'zoneid' was declared here
9449 | zoneid_t zoneid;
| ^~~~~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
194.68 real 2230.43 user 142.17 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4362812135669355742.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address