From nobody Sat Sep 19 05:05:11 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hmy9R1fXNz6sGMD for ; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 05:05:15 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hmy9Q5GFYz4mB5; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 05:05:14 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789794314; b=lib3zcju/lFwo4lOPsvhwZMSfmjX2sa9kxiWm+XsiYj16a1e/YEwVcLkq6K02QpA4gLsWq XGc29gV8PR31EztM83AQ0RjhvR7pbq3Qmr4c7Yb0sxAJRLtvq3i1IbpDrPSAwFrSEEZ1PD bn+A7xesAALNBUColq5X9NKrTLVkf562tGCoJw1/83En8F6XFOK7nA9nIhLQG0Cl9UWsux +5jGgcDrGE3DkCVcmNhFLed8/ACBkqRN1cy5WZ9n0mgWNbw6BSteJoXIywzboCHEahE5NR mzJX98FGNRN8xO8JbaAaPP2KJwWoY9n9YRZeTnCEKW5R8W3yAd2PUazEegiW+A== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789794314; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=jpeqEQmXJsSJKW0tYnXTUtGoIatUxPB+3S5Dsa9O/Ww=; b=DbBfDvCG8MCyuwGc56w196Ny7KALhCRRjR73DAaOp86HzcqFoBMY973lClrqOcvtCvsx+Z FAXb2Qh1hZBnharw6EbRWlqAbGyuduK3xEWrjMONqGgvPJlsUpTQhdOQTjB963dHciBqSI f2ZYQ+vaWHgG/c2WhRqsi8O/mbZkgJhSQiHgazpq3KhDqOlqdS4rQBxyw1+5PJCxAZ2Msz yhRjctk99mN6JwVfwnjp8Spot7i8xjF5zn/M5CgbgbaM7hgSkc7WeQXHfrgWDCdicLhBnz jN1OujR0kEqSzDDM/M7ZXxBsD2U2wbemh5HWZNg+/vdyLd9wl1+jiKaU72YWvw== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hmy9Q4BRXzrnB; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 05:05:14 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 05:05:11 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: kp@FreeBSD.org, dteske@FreeBSD.org, olce@FreeBSD.org, emaste@FreeBSD.org, kbowling@FreeBSD.org, christos@FreeBSD.org, rmacklem@FreeBSD.org, bnovkov@FreeBSD.org, jhibbits@FreeBSD.org, glebius@FreeBSD.org, mchoo@FreeBSD.org, fernape@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <1628698953.1288.1789794314600@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1442618576.1258.1789740145529@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1442618576.1258.1789740145529@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4730 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1287_1370962593.1789794311985" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1287_1370962593.1789794311985 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4730 (b4a465e566a1850e232b454efe99e= 05c1ea93f67) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4730/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4730/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 730/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 3c52d24acb422f5d80f50612bd990ce760a19de8 by kbowling: iavf: Reschedule pending virtchnl replies after the processing budget 1568e6bb3c9d4007492d0297c0dfa3834a2ba751 by kbowling: hn: Refresh VF RSS configuration after link recovery 823466bd56479d54ae482c77c311b2fa0855df2f by jhibbits: dpaa: Add ContextA and ContextB to qman_fq_create 73bb247927470cb2f96cb06fc00a24019cca2607 by jhibbits: dpaa: Add QorIQ Security Engine (SEC) driver e6454ec1e7d711b3ef51db86c6172cbc43705716 by jhibbits: powerpc/conf: Add some crypto options to QORIQ64 8aab12ca1898e3fe62a85c39aa1921950d739284 by olce: amdsmu: Fix CPU-model-specific matching d29c9f5aca3463e3c7f2fa2263795a78c6430d2d by mchoo: sched_4bsd: remove kern.sched.4bsd.followon 1dfefffcbdc652ee88a3baa284182f96e20faf17 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: remove dumping from maybe_preempt() e90be6fdf08526624f407923d003b66efa23d304 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: add static assertion for nice weight 5d67118d2c7388bdc065e640719553ff4d9eea89 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: update function name in comment 46416a57eb7b6d74fda13cc6e40a43bdfa6b7da9 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: remove obsolete comment 7997d2a18150a449b563c87490e8d440bb1023f3 by mchoo: sched_ule: remove unused KTR_ULE f609ca733fee72894634f751d1fbc3db53d603dc by mchoo: sched_ule: fix typo goup to group 179f5b2bfedccc762352f06057f4e389bfabb2ea by mchoo: sched: fix kern.sched.{4bsd,ule}.slice 351f6733180cebdc83585f9a00677f4998f6c6f1 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: fix comment in maybe_preempt() 039498c2735ee0697da24b9c60c9e67680f91f31 by mchoo: sched_4bsd: move comment to correct location 6c0c77e190b27d768595ef5b38d798430fb03a8b by mchoo: sched_4bsd: remove obsolete comment cd33abbce5a5c3b454f00ca3d0ecd71c2234106c by mchoo: sched_4bsd: fix vague comment 872074c50e99ab8858c2defe255d716f8f75f15b by mchoo: sched_ule: fix comment on ts_slice 477d2ea79252054596c73fa5f485bd224c028fd9 by mchoo: sched_ule: fix invalid tdq_slice() and sched_slice_min 5803063625371dfbaf68e55b0d9e15021f103e28 by mchoo: sched_ule: fix typo in comment 5a879394ba2eac14f65b466a46dae39326df00db by mchoo: sched: factor out hogticks calculation into sched_update_hogticks() 962125aef24b55b4bb8808dcab335abc4b3f0d4e by mchoo: sched: rename sched_schedcpu() to sched_sysinit() b774fbdb0077571dd34ca55ecb87199895ff47d3 by bnovkov: libc/db: Correct a typo in the the hash tampering test 1181ac708936d054e07089de7c5b3c1de11a4367 by emaste: vt: Reprogram display controller on KDSETMODE KD_TEXT for active window f014795ec3bd5efb88dfc249599e9665dc10a59e by fernape: virtual_oss(8): Fix cuse.ko check 13fcc9caaf968083254b92546e21dedb322a920b by christos: sound: Standardize mixer_init() call order 221babdf9feb7e1c1c001a4be735400ca6fb12cb by christos: sound: Simplify how snd_mixer is fetched and how the cdev is created a614c07ad4520c072f58aebee54d16d9b72837f5 by christos: sound: Embed mixer cdev in snd_mixer b9761547077fb94e12c0bfa81f3b8b2b2df3c0bb by christos: sound: Defer macio codec volume writes to a task 1a31ab15e8b342b660175e48b21f1c5d0b82ac50 by christos: sound: Use snddev_info->lock in place of snd_mixer->lock 9548bfa342a71f1ca0ad953bf323086e84a395c3 by christos: sound: Retire mixer_hwvol locked variants 03b59d2e7df263ea5a8904e5593d14f6e3e0fbd8 by christos: sound: Do not set a recording source in mixer_uninit() 6c735475aeefc626962818c0ab8749aaeb6de9a4 by christos: sound: Reuse mixer_delete() in mixer_uninit() db62d784f02a913c7fca612b04585c633ba8277c by christos: sound: Improve some mixer return values and their handling 044ef293a8bbd057de3fb13ec97d3d0ee16462e4 by christos: sound: Remove unncessary locking in sysctl_hw_snd_hwvol_mixer() 47cf9dc7861371edcfdb85a38e2c240f430ccb28 by christos: sound: Lock around mixer_set*() in mixer_init() for consistency 73ce582a20e0f41414839ebf02cd347f899856a7 by kp: pf: table_addr_parser parses to struct nl_parsed_table_addrs 17af098383ba18497610c77239a406c2f9bd02b1 by christos: Revert "virtual_oss(8): Fix cuse.ko check" 0e7c7cfd11275ac70e1f9ba10ced67a286c89bef by glebius: locks: provide a macro to extract lock_object from various lock types 11d26e3c7e8e6261190c4475520f5330619d974a by glebius: callout: provide callout_init_lock() 3b498d515faf2221798a64dc15ec0ff1f371de5d by glebius: buf_ring: support different lock classes 8a37f8c325b65abd889b31b394bebaca7ad42026 by glebius: buf_ring: use counter(9) for drops f8f05fe48d0fe2538dad4c2d0f8e26ea3407b1f7 by glebius: tcp: collect and report more statistics on the TCP host cache 587c6c1215046c6204abee9829ce9df0d3814a61 by glebius: tcp: turn on TCP hostcache for socket buffer sizes 597798a0e5ffd425e67695ab753f8426f59c3a74 by glebius: tcp: use sparse initializer for host cache metrics a3880af465e617e5ed6f1a6e49645e6a8299e3c0 by kbowling: iflib: Add optional RSS configuration queries 001332bdc11e2d72408bb5b815dcc9ffe8b6f5d3 by kbowling: hn: Handle unavailable VF RSS configuration 709d7cf3039f648e23260a35c1094b15b4d4593b by kbowling: ixgbe: Use the common RSS key without options RSS 32b8381d711cb668791ff307de1df1ca333b39ba by kbowling: ixv: Report the programmed VF RSS configuration 8aab44ce3b6a538d63b10c65f67c57b720ce01f7 by glebius: netinet6?: move struct ip6?_moptions definition to in6?_var.h 599c3d7d7ae54727bca8e6a40aee813522d8e6ff by glebius: bpf: assert that calculated header length fits in sockaddr 7f1e93b1e57fedc10e149d606c64a8610245acb4 by kbowling: iavf: Use the common RSS key without options RSS 0f7bdeadaf9d8101993dd39abee3a6a2ef4e2950 by kbowling: ixl: Initialize the extended RSS key 5f81426831a6cc682b87ae85a7e3a39879285260 by glebius: ipfw: refactor macros around m_pullup() 08f0a1bdc091114f7104182b2aaaa9799a07df63 by glebius: ipfw: use typed pointers to access network protocols headers where 58031cbd54b8d6c4bb171f7f67d23b7d423ea7d7 by glebius: ipfw: cleanup !FreeBSD and !_KERNEL code a666f1564501734d3d7ec05ab516e40309e81454 by kbowling: e1000: Use the common RSS key for 82574 772994d7748287be70fe850ec9e1117d4e7b1747 by kbowling: aq: Use the common RSS key without options RSS e94de94f8d14ede98d38c9fc506ddf5c77ee9788 by kbowling: axgbe: Use the common RSS key without options RSS 9b374ad2b3f3b0f4e6c9d4e78859a429b6b282d6 by kbowling: bxe: Program the common RSS key in searcher byte order fd74d1e83e18b8f014d8fcc7b61f2e9461512dca by kbowling: oce: Use the common RSS key 1ad999a1c7e0efd4fd65df634a4c108d593d4027 by kbowling: mlx4en: Use the common RSS key for programming and queries aef4c3eb31d9c29c6aeb08023b1c9d2457d817e3 by kbowling: mana: Initialize ports with the common RSS key ce68b58217ed8a9bf45b1622d3d32ec26e9025d0 by kbowling: qlnx: Derive the hardware RSS key from the common key 30fdef26de87516dbdd1dd5e3031a57ba8759437 by kbowling: qlxgbe: Derive the mailbox RSS key from the common key a5e3c38531cd94d245372147f6f6e1d6d2f82a39 by kbowling: qlxge: Derive both RSS keys from the common key 4ad740ad48e2b461637c85cad675202874e182e2 by kbowling: qlxgb: Derive the firmware RSS key from the common key fbe4eefbb6ca29e1f88d122619f7311896b81b1f by kbowling: al_eth: Use the common RSS key 449fc84f370b079619eaa0d70008391ac07718f5 by kbowling: enetc: Use the common RSS key 8c25b70120e8838135cb356c94d350105f45ff7c by kbowling: vnic nicvf: Program the common RSS key in network word order 9d48fd452ed20746e468dd986fa6b54ca20350a6 by kbowling: qlnx: Report the programmed RSS key and hash types 62c80d76f7dc960f430cb34f88c2a549612e3e93 by kbowling: bnxt: Initialize RSS with the common key ef98d080404f8dacb0a96799f92df6285fbc895c by rmacklem: clnt_bck.c: Fix the "glue" for the nfsrdma.ko module b87b15d43ea3732c5c67ac0b8c342b88d6398168 by rmacklem: clntrdma.h: Add a field to rpcrdma_xprt a53aee1c6cffb8fa2fc3df61d73f7da131a6c05c by dteske: RELNOTES: Add an entry for sysconf(8) and libbsdconf(3) b4a465e566a1850e232b454efe99e05c1ea93f67 by dteske: sysconf: Remove visual line-break after .Dd in man-pages (ziaee) The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.39 MiB...] awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- vnode_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/vnode_= if.src -h --- all_subdir_et --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/workspace/src/sys/con= trib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebs= d -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl -I/workspace/= src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/co= mpat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -= include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccomp= ile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostd= inc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt= -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contr= ib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdeb= ug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix= -map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-r= ed-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffr= eestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-protot= ypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-= sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostic= s-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-li= mit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sy= s/debug_compat.h -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_et --- --- miibus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/mii/m= iibus_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g crypto.o --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_dev.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- device.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/l= inuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6= -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -no= stdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I= /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/c= ommon/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KER= NEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/= opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/inclu= de -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fde= bug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefi= x-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.device.o -MTdevice.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red= -zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffre= estanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-protot= ypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-= sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostic= s-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/device.c -o = device.o --- all_subdir_enic --- --- vnic_intr.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_intr.o -MTvnic_= intr.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/enic/vnic_intr.c -o vnic_intr.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- ev.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DLINUX_TYPES_DEFINED -include /workspace/src/sys/compat/l= inuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -DCONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM -DINET6= -DINET -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -no= stdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -I/workspace/src/sys/ofed/include -I= /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/uapi -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/c= ommon/include -I/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KER= NEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/= opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/inclu= de -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fde= bug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefi= x-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386= =3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys= /GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ev.o -MTev.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -m= no-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestandin= g -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wm= issing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D_= _printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-o= ption -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggre= ssive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes = -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uniniti= alized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wn= o-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow = -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c -o ev.o --- all_subdir_et --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- fbt_isa.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd= /spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/ope= nsolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os= /freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_M= ODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/wor= kspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I= /workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointe= r -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/= src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/i= nclude -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp= /obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fbt_isa.o -MT= fbt_isa.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -= fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-str= ong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-ari= th -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__= -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wsw= itch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-e= rror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-err= or=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-= indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error= =3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-m= ember -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-ty= pe -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-grow= th=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/s= ys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86/fbt_isa.c -o fbt_isa.o --- all_subdir_et --- --- if_et.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.if_et.o -MTif_et.o -= mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchr= onous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwar= f-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-q= ual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-= include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darra= y-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-p= oint -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt= -size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-al= loc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnul= l -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --pa= ram large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/et= /if_et.c -o if_et.o --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_intr.o --- vnic_rq.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_rq.o -MTvnic_rq= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/enic/vnic_rq.c -o vnic_rq.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fbt_isa.o --- fbt.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd= /spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/ope= nsolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os= /freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_M= ODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt/x86 -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/cddl/dev/fbt -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/wor= kspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I= /workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointe= r -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/= src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/i= nclude -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp= /obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.fbt.o -MTfbt.= o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asyn= chronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gd= warf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcas= t-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissi= ng-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wn= o-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Da= rray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denu= m-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentat= ion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequenc= e-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-= error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-= elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno= -alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnon= null -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-fo= rmat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 -= -param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/s= ys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/de= v/fbt/fbt.c -o fbt.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- In file included from ./x86/endian.h:36, from ./machine/endian.h:5, from /workspace/src/sys/sys/types.h:43, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:35: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'c= ong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGC= HMAP) | ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bsw= ap32' 86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x) | ^ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro = 'htobe32' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro = 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_rq.o --- vnic_wq.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_wq.o -MTvnic_wq= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/enic/vnic_wq.c -o vnic_wq.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_wq.o --- if_enic.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.if_enic.o -MTif_enic= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/enic/if_enic.c -o if_enic.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- device.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g device.o --- ev.o --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_enic.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fbt.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- In function 't4_sge_set_conm_context', inlined from 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c= :3732:3, inlined from 'alloc_fwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3855:= 8, inlined from 't4_setup_adapter_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/= t4_sge.c:1088:7: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4002:37: warning: 'cong_map' may be u= sed uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 4002 | if (cong_map & (1 << i)) | ^~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_adapter_queues= ': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_ena --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- t4_main.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- bxe.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bxe.o --- all_subdir_em --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_igb_iov.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bxe --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_et --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_et.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- t4_sge.o --- In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq', inlined from 'alloc_rxq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4072:= 8, inlined from 't4_setup_vi_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sg= e.c:1211:8: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'c= ong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGC= HMAP) | ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bsw= ap32' 86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x) | ^ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro = 'htobe32' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro = 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_vi_queues': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sge.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_crypto --- --- ed25519_ref10.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ed25519_ref10.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/dtrace --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:87: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c: In function 'dtrace_load'= : /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/sys/dtrace_impl.h:13= 25:26: warning: 'id' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1325 | #define ASSERT(EX) ((void)((EX) || \ | ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1326 | dtrace_assfail(#EX, __FILE__, __LINE__))) | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:141:9: note: in expansion = of macro 'ASSERT' 141 | ASSERT((dtrace_provider_id_t)dtrace_provider =3D=3D id); | ^~~~~~ In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:18500: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:48:30: note: 'id' was decl= ared here 48 | dtrace_provider_id_t id; | ^~ In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'uid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9448= :15: note: 'uid' was declared here 9448 | uid_t uid; | ^~~ In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'zoneid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9449= :18: note: 'zoneid' was declared here 9449 | zoneid_t zoneid; | ^~~~~~ ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 194.68 real 2230.43 user 142.17 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4362812135669355= 742.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1287_1370962593.1789794311985--