FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4726 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:17:34 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4726 (d749076e80a2f2627fea5dfd3d328cc4fb767ec9) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4726/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4726/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4726/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

d749076e80a2f2627fea5dfd3d328cc4fb767ec9 by wulf:
linux_page.c: Fix whitespace



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 116.63 MiB...]
--- hid_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hid_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- gpioaei.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug gpioaei.ko.full gpioaei.ko.debug
--- gpioaei.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=gpioaei.ko.debug  gpioaei.ko.full gpioaei.ko
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- hid_if.c ---
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
===> hpt27xx (all)
--- all_subdir_hid ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hid_if.m -c
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hpt27xx...]
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_cam.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h
--- opt_scsi.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- systrace.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_   -D__KERNEL__  -nostdinc  -DSMP  -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include   -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd  -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl  -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs  -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris  -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common  -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DLINUX32_SYSTRACE  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.systrace.o -MTsystrace.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_compat.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/systrace/systrace.c -o systrace.o
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  274 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  283 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_node.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_gve ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_utils.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- hid_if.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hid_if.o -MThid_if.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c hid_if.c -o hid_if.o
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
--- fusefs.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o fusefs.ko.full fuse_node.o fuse_io.o fuse_device.o fuse_ipc.o fuse_file.o fuse_vfsops.o fuse_vnops.o fuse_internal.o fuse_main.o 
--- all_subdir_gve ---
--- gve_qpl.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.gve_qpl.o -MTgve_qpl.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c -o gve_qpl.o
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o fusefs.ko.full fuse_node.o fuse_io.o fuse_device.o fuse_ipc.o fuse_file.o fuse_vfsops.o fuse_vnops.o fuse_internal.o fuse_main.o 
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
--- hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o -MThpt27xx_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hpt27xx/hpt27xx_osm_bsd.c -o hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid_if.o
--- hid.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hid.o -MThid.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hid.c -o hid.o
--- all_subdir_fusefs ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk fusefs.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % fusefs.ko.full
--- fusefs.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug fusefs.ko.full fusefs.ko.debug
--- fusefs.ko ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=fusefs.ko.debug  fusefs.ko.full fusefs.ko
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
===> hptiop (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hptiop...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_scsi.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h
--- opt_cam.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_geom ---
In function 'g_eli_create',
    inlined from 'g_eli_taste' at /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1517:7:
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1210:25: warning: 'dcw' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
 1210 |                         g_access(cp, -1, -dcw, -1);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c: In function 'g_eli_taste':
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1050:13: note: 'dcw' was declared here
 1050 |         int dcw, error;
      |             ^~~
--- all_subdir_gve ---
/workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c: In function 'gve_unregister_qpls':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c:236:12: warning: 'err' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  236 |         if (err != 0)
      |            ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c:205:13: note: 'err' was declared here
  205 |         int err;
      |             ^~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_qpl.o
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_gve ---
--- gve_rx.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.gve_rx.o -MTgve_rx.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_rx.c -o gve_rx.o
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
--- hptiop.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hptiop.o -MThptiop.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hptiop/hptiop.c -o hptiop.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- all_subdir_dtrace/fasttrap ---
--- u8_textprep.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g u8_textprep.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c: In function 'g_eli_create':
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1210:25: warning: 'dcw' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
 1210 |                         g_access(cp, -1, -dcw, -1);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1050:13: note: 'dcw' was declared here
 1050 |         int dcw, error;
      |             ^~~
--- all_subdir_gve ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_rx.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_eli.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hpt27xx ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_manage.o
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g firewire.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_linux32 ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_hptiop ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptiop.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_mac.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
      297.26 real      3475.05 user       163.02 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins10306870425197314833.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address