From nobody Fri Sep 18 10:17:34 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hmT8L0gxbz6syvZ for ; Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:17:38 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hmT8K5Nxfz3Lnw; Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:17:37 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789726657; b=uMKF/U+EO/VLi8Zo1+8m6tI7/qwOvLoFUl7FzOsDvHaNoLvuyhVVbue2HwivV7rFcQBUtv nIcpvvPCamZOcQ2CRHNRmJ7GB7EXEKlccnD2eVzA4WNmH1CL4qIknRKYYK4zYK3PoUCa2C 0eEqWeps42SLOBww/VzoBhK83c8sm4U1NBH3QAnoqzjcnq9aJwlXWr7tcrevvt9h7NZgsb R68/jBLKoSTw71PBdyAhN0NptNnB/ohLaeg9eP6Hn6xJ+grtpcaKlajFyb8rsDDGQ2fRxk YjmYuGGXrq/+MrRmm12URb11PNakHb5F0UyChEWgIrUscr2mtfrAMKid12Scpg== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789726657; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=GstGVTR+rbrfs1DAxIoW3rM4jIunCgR0yqmeyyx6geg=; b=N/JeGal21CPw+2Vqovdbr4r/5EsEicRDgU97Acyou+rw1q9LIjl4UYvp/OIz7TTYYVpDAy AaL8kOybsDwWvM4yOMEWm/rZaYtUHHiTpGjJQsJhSIJrqjgeCew2LG15LFJRgVG8vHqw/H nxAK2p8YMJzyUC9kQIuUrQv1Tz/doUjrCwU23jC5APOOwdIHj46MO9RBoJvmPNPfCKCU9E RBh/nWKgtaYYGnwkweLtqS+qsiilh/eKbDTgNqRDHZPU8BmWaVUtNRTW4rgqFG2/dxktMf +dWJcP4tN1Ag/P8LxQhXKILKIJ5j/wHYQF3/xXvkA7UuPdsx1xK/GbmHW+Us8w== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hmT8K4NtqzF8N; Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:17:37 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:17:34 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: wulf@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <1273070671.1240.1789726657619@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <235020353.1236.1789721834260@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <235020353.1236.1789721834260@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4726 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1239_1270840276.1789726655014" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1239_1270840276.1789726655014 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4726 (d749076e80a2f2627fea5dfd3d328= cc4fb767ec9) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4726/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4726/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 726/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) d749076e80a2f2627fea5dfd3d328cc4fb767ec9 by wulf: linux_page.c: Fix whitespace The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.63 MiB...] --- hid_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/h= id_if.m -h --- all_subdir_gpio --- --- gpioaei.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug gpioaei= .ko.full gpioaei.ko.debug --- gpioaei.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dgpioaei.ko.debug gpioaei.ko.full gpioaei.ko --- all_subdir_hid --- --- hid_if.c --- --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- =3D=3D=3D> hpt27xx (all) --- all_subdir_hid --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/h= id_if.m -c --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hpt27xx...] --- all_subdir_hid --- --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_cam.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h --- opt_scsi.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- all_subdir_hid --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_hid --- --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- systrace.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -D_SYS_VMEM_H_ -D__KERNEL__ -nostdinc -DSMP -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd= /spl -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/ope= nsolaris/uts/common -include /workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os= /freebsd/spl/sys/ccompile.h -DLINUX32_SYSTRACE -fno-strict-aliasing -Werro= r -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.systrace.o -MTsystrace.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx= -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwr= apv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing= -prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__print= f__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option = -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-= loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-e= rror=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized= -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-erro= r=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-e= rror=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstrin= gop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -= Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloc= a-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-lengt= h-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 -= -param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std= =3Dgnu17 -include /workspace/src/sys/cddl/compat/opensolaris/sys/debug_comp= at.h -c /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/systrace/systrace.c -o systrace.o --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fuse_node.o --- all_subdir_hid --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_gve --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_utils.o --- all_subdir_hid --- --- hid_if.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hid_if.o -MThid_if.o= -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-async= hronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdw= arf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast= -qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissin= g-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno= -error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dar= ray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentati= on -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence= -point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-e= lt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --= param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c hid_if.c -o hid_if.o --- all_subdir_fusefs --- --- fusefs.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o fusefs.ko.full fuse_node.o fuse_io.o fuse_device.o fuse_ipc.o fuse_file.o= fuse_vfsops.o fuse_vnops.o fuse_internal.o fuse_main.o=20 --- all_subdir_gve --- --- gve_qpl.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.gve_qpl.o -MTgve_qpl= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/gve/gve_qpl.c -o gve_qpl.o --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_fusefs --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o fusefs.ko.full fuse_node.o fuse_io.o fuse_device.= o fuse_ipc.o fuse_file.o fuse_vfsops.o fuse_vnops.o fuse_internal.o fuse_ma= in.o=20 --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- --- hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o -M= Thpt27xx_osm_bsd.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft= -float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-prot= ector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpo= inter-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_= kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pra= gmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizatio= ns -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual= -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmi= sleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wn= o-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautologi= cal-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wn= o-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-p= acked-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-un= it-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /work= space/src/sys/dev/hpt27xx/hpt27xx_osm_bsd.c -o hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o --- all_subdir_hid --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid_if.o --- hid.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hid.o -MThid.o -mcmo= del=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronou= s-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 = -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual = -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-incl= ude-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error= =3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bo= unds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compa= re -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wn= o-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point= -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error= =3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-s= ize -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-allo= c-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull = -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-= zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --para= m large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/= hid.c -o hid.o --- all_subdir_fusefs --- :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk fusefs.ko.full export_syms | = xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % fusefs.ko.fu= ll --- fusefs.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug fusefs.= ko.full fusefs.ko.debug --- fusefs.ko --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dfusefs.ko.debug fusefs.ko.full fusefs.ko --- all_subdir_hptiop --- =3D=3D=3D> hptiop (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hptiop...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_scsi.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_scsi.h opt_scsi.h --- opt_cam.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_cam.h opt_cam.h --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_geom --- In function 'g_eli_create', inlined from 'g_eli_taste' at /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1517:= 7: /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1210:25: warning: 'dcw' may be used uni= nitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1210 | g_access(cp, -1, -dcw, -1); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c: In function 'g_eli_taste': /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1050:13: note: 'dcw' was declared here 1050 | int dcw, error; | ^~~ --- all_subdir_gve --- /workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c: In function 'gve_unregister_qpls': /workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c:236:12: warning: 'err' may be used uni= nitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 236 | if (err !=3D 0) | ^ /workspace/src/sys/dev/gve/gve_qpl.c:205:13: note: 'err' was declared here 205 | int err; | ^~~ ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_qpl.o --- all_subdir_hptiop --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_gve --- --- gve_rx.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.gve_rx.o -MTgve_rx.o= -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-async= hronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdw= arf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast= -qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissin= g-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno= -error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dar= ray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentati= on -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence= -point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-e= lt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --= param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/= gve/gve_rx.c -o gve_rx.o --- all_subdir_hptiop --- --- hptiop.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hptiop.o -MThptiop.o= -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-async= hronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdw= arf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast= -qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissin= g-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno= -error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dar= ray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentati= on -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence= -point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-e= lt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --= param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/= hptiop/hptiop.c -o hptiop.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/fasttrap --- --- u8_textprep.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g u8_textprep.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_dtrace --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_geom --- /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c: In function 'g_eli_create': /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1210:25: warning: 'dcw' may be used uni= nitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1210 | g_access(cp, -1, -dcw, -1); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/geom/eli/g_eli.c:1050:13: note: 'dcw' was declared here 1050 | int dcw, error; | ^~~ --- all_subdir_gve --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_rx.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_eli.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hpt27xx --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hpt27xx_osm_bsd.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_manage.o --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g firewire.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- all_subdir_dtrace/systrace_linux32 --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g systrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hid --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_hptiop --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hptiop.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_mac.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 297.26 real 3475.05 user 163.02 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1030687042519731= 4833.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1239_1270840276.1789726655014--