FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4717 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:12:50 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4717 (fc809d6a6191ef4e881119ec00ea752d1ed6cc37) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4717/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4717/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4717/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

f5dc44c045c6f03a0f1bb2e81b0172e0781faec4 by kbowling:
ixgbe: Apply DMAC changes through an if-up reset request

5abfd8fe4d1adb74863231f27a9958cf176e3ded by kbowling:
ixgbe: Defer flow control programming while admission is closed

444168adbe5217ea9b73773e42c60bf75fb7a6fd by kbowling:
ixl: Tie statistics baselines to hardware resource epochs

6a903d9837645a9dbf990b699f50c67ad984c043 by kbowling:
ixgbe: Report hardware initialization failures to iflib

b263545980f44c0318afcc26188046ad7e559ceb by kbowling:
axgbe: Propagate hardware and PHY initialization failures

3f6c1e731376ffaf8612e7e196119acabbf357e4 by kbowling:
mgb: Propagate DMA setup errors and use the requested channel

9a1756f831a77ee8292821c9efd38c2125bff88c by kbowling:
enetc: Correct transmit queue timeout detection

fc809d6a6191ef4e881119ec00ea752d1ed6cc37 by kbowling:
ice: Quiesce queues after partial initialization



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 116.67 MiB...]
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
--- x86 ---
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus_if.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
--- acpi_gpiobus.o ---
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
--- i386 ---
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.acpi_gpiobus.o -MTacpi_gpiobus.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//acpi_gpiobus.c -o acpi_gpiobus.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- isa_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/isa/isa_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_geom ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- g_concat.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.g_concat.o -MTg_concat.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/geom/concat/g_concat.c -o g_concat.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_inode_cnv.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_inode_cnv.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
--- hfsts_isa.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hfsts_isa.o -MThfsts_isa.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/intel/hfsts_isa.c -o hfsts_isa.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_subr.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ext2_subr.o -MText2_subr.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_subr.c -o ext2_subr.o
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g acpi_gpiobus.o
--- gpiobus.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.gpiobus.o -MTgpiobus.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//gpiobus.c -o gpiobus.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_subr.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hfsts_isa.o
--- hfsts.o ---
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_vfsops.o ---
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hfsts.o -MThfsts.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/intel/hfsts.c -o hfsts.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ext2_vfsops.o -MText2_vfsops.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_vfsops.c -o ext2_vfsops.o
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hfsts.o
--- hfsts.ko.full ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o hfsts.ko.full hfsts.o hfsts_isa.o 
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hfsts.ko.full hfsts.o hfsts_isa.o 
:> export_syms
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hfsts.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hfsts.ko.full
--- hfsts.ko.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hfsts.ko.full hfsts.ko.debug
--- hfsts.ko ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
                 from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  274 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_hfsts ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=hfsts.ko.debug  hfsts.ko.full hfsts.ko
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  132 |                 flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
  283 |                 xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_hid ---
===> hid (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hid...]
--- all_subdir_hid/hid ---
===> hid/hid (all)
[Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/workspace/src/sys/modules/hid/hid...]
--- machine ---
machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include
--- opt_hid.h ---
ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_hid.h opt_hid.h
--- hid_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hid_if.m -h
--- hid_if.c ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/hid_if.m -c
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_lookup.o ---
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c: In function 'ext2_dirempty':
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1178:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
 1178 |                 if (dp->e2d_reclen == 0)
      |                       ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
 1161 |         struct dirtemplate dbuf;
      |                            ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1181:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
 1181 |                 if (dp->e2d_ino == 0)
      |                       ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
 1161 |         struct dirtemplate dbuf;
      |                            ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1184:28: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
 1184 |                 namlen = dp->e2d_namlen;
      |                            ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
 1161 |         struct dirtemplate dbuf;
      |                            ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1187:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
 1187 |                 if (dp->e2d_name[0] != '.')
      |                       ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
 1161 |         struct dirtemplate dbuf;
      |                            ^~~~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1196:23: warning: array subscript 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dirtemplate[1]' [-Warray-bounds=]
 1196 |                 if (dp->e2d_name[1] == '.' && le32toh(dp->e2d_ino) == parentino)
      |                       ^~
/workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of size 24
 1161 |         struct dirtemplate dbuf;
      |                            ^~~~
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- genoffset.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_lookup.o
--- ext2_vnops.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ext2_vnops.o -MText2_vnops.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_vnops.c -o ext2_vnops.o
--- all_subdir_hid ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- hid_if.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.hid_if.o -MThid_if.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length   -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000  -std=gnu17 -c hid_if.c -o hid_if.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_hid ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid_if.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_gve ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_adminq.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_gpio ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/gpio

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_nvm.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_nvm.o
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_vfsops.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_vfsops.o
--- all_subdir_geom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_concat.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ext2fs ---
--- ext2_vnops.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_vnops.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_em ---
--- e1000_mac.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_firewire ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g firewire.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire
--- all_subdir_firewire/fwcam ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwcam.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/nvmf_che ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g nvmf_che.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
      298.73 real      3505.82 user       162.38 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins12115054987193122289.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address