From nobody Thu Sep 17 09:12:50 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlqm56DyGz6skVH for ; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:12:53 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hlqm50gmPz3HP2; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:12:53 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789636373; b=ddYqJi980Tyc+lkyrDY4ycPRrIMHR+w0wzlC12GpuvDM6GcylgbBmJ33h3ichavpte2zlq g3KhnZ3kQRMksZnOKXy7I++3h5mpnffkksSPUHJBaQCbRgDhQYnJXnN15x5JH4Cx2DCgUt zvVEAxVwC8n6i+mBFqObEsmgPVjxXjR9hCOuoeKL5nV5OPq+wKv+8i3hFHqFkB8ajLZcrF aybHf5NdKxO0soMs+csmS35kntP5tjkHnxcXbae5zlHGzHGP+66T2oNMJSe76qvGAku6mI w+++GSwyO+q/XTZVIm/Rkx34m2TFNuSgcT7vwcWubUTMSdW9KjkDZ3+V1aGnHw== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789636373; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=YwIszAf4dVIgRd+i4DsVOUwH/f4Zy512nBav98PY5gM=; b=iRNqR/66pUrjM3P/SkWLgy4b5mj2q2KJI58yRQdGrsNcx7jm7dFhsPWO4+rPf28M72tUKO 6IqmIZXU6ixX+Faafwk34KEF/OGHAOEn/3KlhljRvyGYA9UbxfWJHXJcJY+G6iRjJXHuw2 WdNqyNojW9dpU5mjyDagb4yySvshepHIS98kF8XFmUmg2dC5ydch0MU7ZlZeWpp7kde3/A umSx92kngVAcgNjwU60ghUx6FbJWk6mpGFS1qt2S88brfxpl6epPLa9LjL6NxItqMgZ6E/ bWAh16s8/QsagcV4bnSNXtmgfUguWHRbNYz87i+8N1rj/3KMwdi29xk8LqmNvg== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlqm46nm1zQZl; Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:12:52 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2026 09:12:50 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: kbowling@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <1450282596.1152.1789636372958@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1915646635.1146.1789631582069@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1915646635.1146.1789631582069@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4717 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1151_671348533.1789636370185" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1151_671348533.1789636370185 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4717 (fc809d6a6191ef4e881119ec00ea7= 52d1ed6cc37) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4717/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4717/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 717/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) f5dc44c045c6f03a0f1bb2e81b0172e0781faec4 by kbowling: ixgbe: Apply DMAC changes through an if-up reset request 5abfd8fe4d1adb74863231f27a9958cf176e3ded by kbowling: ixgbe: Defer flow control programming while admission is closed 444168adbe5217ea9b73773e42c60bf75fb7a6fd by kbowling: ixl: Tie statistics baselines to hardware resource epochs 6a903d9837645a9dbf990b699f50c67ad984c043 by kbowling: ixgbe: Report hardware initialization failures to iflib b263545980f44c0318afcc26188046ad7e559ceb by kbowling: axgbe: Propagate hardware and PHY initialization failures 3f6c1e731376ffaf8612e7e196119acabbf357e4 by kbowling: mgb: Propagate DMA setup errors and use the requested channel 9a1756f831a77ee8292821c9efd38c2125bff88c by kbowling: enetc: Correct transmit queue timeout detection fc809d6a6191ef4e881119ec00ea752d1ed6cc37 by kbowling: ice: Quiesce queues after partial initialization The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.67 MiB...] --- all_subdir_hfsts --- --- x86 --- --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus_if.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- all_subdir_gpio --- --- acpi_gpiobus.o --- --- all_subdir_hfsts --- --- i386 --- --- all_subdir_gpio --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.acpi_gpiobus.o -MTacpi_gpiobus.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-z= one -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffrees= tanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototyp= es -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-si= gn -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-= show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Datt= ributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe= -uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-com= pare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-o= verflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno= -error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked= -not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno= -error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -= Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//acpi_gpiobus.c -o acp= i_gpiobus.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- all_subdir_geom --- --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_hfsts --- --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/pci/p= ci_if.m -h --- isa_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/isa/isa_i= f.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_geom --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- g_concat.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.g_concat.o -MTg_conc= at.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-a= synchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong = -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -W= cast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmi= ssing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch = -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error= =3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/geom/concat/g_concat.c -o g_concat.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_inode_cnv.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_inode_cnv.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- --- hfsts_isa.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hfsts_isa.o -MThfsts= _isa.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/intel/hfsts_isa.c -o hfsts_isa.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_subr.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_subr.o -MText2_= subr.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_subr.c -o ext2_subr.o --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g acpi_gpiobus.o --- gpiobus.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HE= ADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h = -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-commo= n -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-ma= p=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/= src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -M= D -MF.depend.gpiobus.o -MTgpiobus.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-m= mx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -f= wrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissi= ng-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__pri= ntf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-optio= n -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressiv= e-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno= -error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitializ= ed -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-er= ror=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstr= ingop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned= -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dall= oca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-len= gth-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000= --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -st= d=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/gpio//gpiobus.c -o gpiobus.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_subr.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hfsts_isa.o --- hfsts.o --- --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_vfsops.o --- --- all_subdir_hfsts --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hfsts.o -MThfsts.o -= mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchr= onous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwar= f-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-q= ual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-= include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darra= y-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation= -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-p= oint -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt= -size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-al= loc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnul= l -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --pa= ram large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/in= tel/hfsts.c -o hfsts.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_vfsops.o -MText= 2_vfsops.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float = -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-st= rong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-ar= ith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf_= _ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Ws= witch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-= error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-er= ror=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading= -indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error= =3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-m= ember -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-ty= pe -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-grow= th=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/s= rc/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_vfsops.c -o ext2_vfsops.o --- all_subdir_hfsts --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hfsts.o --- hfsts.ko.full --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-co= mmon --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /workspace/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -= o hfsts.ko.full hfsts.o hfsts_isa.o=20 ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o hfsts.ko.full hfsts.o hfsts_isa.o=20 :> export_syms awk -f /workspace/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk hfsts.ko.full export_syms | x= args -J % /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy % hfsts.ko.full --- hfsts.ko.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug hfsts.k= o.full hfsts.ko.debug --- hfsts.ko --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_hfsts --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dhfsts.ko.debug hfsts.ko.full hfsts.ko --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_hid --- =3D=3D=3D> hid (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hid...] --- all_subdir_hid/hid --- =3D=3D=3D> hid/hid (all) [Creating objdir /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/wor= kspace/src/sys/modules/hid/hid...] --- machine --- machine -> /workspace/src/sys/amd64/include --- x86 --- x86 -> /workspace/src/sys/x86/include --- i386 --- i386 -> /workspace/src/sys/i386/include --- opt_hid.h --- ln -sf /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_hid.h opt_hid.h --- hid_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/h= id_if.m -h --- hid_if.c --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/dev/hid/h= id_if.m -c --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_lookup.o --- /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c: In function 'ext2_dirempty': /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1178:23: warning: array subscrip= t 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dir= template[1]' [-Warray-bounds=3D] 1178 | if (dp->e2d_reclen =3D=3D 0) | ^~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of = size 24 1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf; | ^~~~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1181:23: warning: array subscrip= t 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dir= template[1]' [-Warray-bounds=3D] 1181 | if (dp->e2d_ino =3D=3D 0) | ^~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of = size 24 1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf; | ^~~~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1184:28: warning: array subscrip= t 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dir= template[1]' [-Warray-bounds=3D] 1184 | namlen =3D dp->e2d_namlen; | ^~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of = size 24 1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf; | ^~~~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1187:23: warning: array subscrip= t 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dir= template[1]' [-Warray-bounds=3D] 1187 | if (dp->e2d_name[0] !=3D '.') | ^~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of = size 24 1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf; | ^~~~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1196:23: warning: array subscrip= t 'struct ext2fs_direct_2[0]' is partly outside array bounds of 'struct dir= template[1]' [-Warray-bounds=3D] 1196 | if (dp->e2d_name[1] =3D=3D '.' && le32toh(dp->e2d_i= no) =3D=3D parentino) | ^~ /workspace/src/sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_lookup.c:1161:28: note: object 'dbuf' of = size 24 1161 | struct dirtemplate dbuf; | ^~~~ --- all_subdir_hid --- --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/bus_= if.m -h --- device_if.h --- awk -f /workspace/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /workspace/src/sys/kern/devi= ce_if.m -h --- genoffset.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -c -O2= -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nost= dinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/c= ontrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-pr= efix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i3= 86=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/s= ys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno= -red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prot= otypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointe= r-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnost= ics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-err= or=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Da= ttributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift= -overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -W= no-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpack= ed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -W= no-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer= -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-= limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth= =3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_lookup.o --- ext2_vnops.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ext2_vnops.o -MText2= _vnops.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -f= no-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-stro= ng -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arit= h -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ = -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswi= tch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-er= ror=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-erro= r=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-i= ndentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3D= sequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compar= e -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-memb= er -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-erro= r=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type = -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/fs/ext2fs/ext2_vnops.c -o ext2_vnops.o --- all_subdir_hid --- --- offset.inc --- sh /workspace/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- hid_if.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.hid_if.o -MThid_if.o= -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-async= hronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdw= arf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast= -qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissin= g-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno= -error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dar= ray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum= -compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentati= on -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence= -point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-e= rror=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-e= lt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonn= ull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-for= mat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --= param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c hid_if.c -o hid_if.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_hid --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g hid_if.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/hid make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_gve --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gve_adminq.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_gpio --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g gpiobus.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/gpio make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_nvm.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_nvm.o --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_vfsops.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_vfsops.o --- all_subdir_geom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g g_concat.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/geom make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ext2fs --- --- ext2_vnops.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ext2_vnops.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_em --- --- e1000_mac.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g e1000_mac.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_firewire --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g firewire.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire --- all_subdir_firewire/fwcam --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g fwcam.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/firewire make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/nvmf_che --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g nvmf_che.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 298.73 real 3505.82 user 162.38 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins1211505498719312= 2289.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1151_671348533.1789636370185--