FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1298 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:59:32 UTC
FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1298 (84141e3e88c0bb52be5cff4c0647519f9a370d98) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1298/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1298/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build/1298/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

9d0db3ca81ebbb354c4ead2b0e4e372eb92160ad by ziaee:
pthread_mutex_consistent.3: Fix typo + tag SPDX

84141e3e88c0bb52be5cff4c0647519f9a370d98 by ziaee:
sort.1: Fix default memory buffer size



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 104.73 MiB...]
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- setuid_test.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug setuid_test.full setuid_test.debug
--- setuid_test ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---

--- all_subdir_lib ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=setuid_test.debug  setuid_test.full setuid_test
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- kldxref.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack  -o kldxref.full kldxref.pieo ef.pieo ef_obj.pieo elf.pieo ef_aarch64.pieo ef_arm.pieo ef_amd64.pieo ef_i386.pieo ef_mips.pieo ef_powerpc.pieo ef_riscv.pieo   -lelf 
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- sigaction_test ---
--- all_subdir_stand ---

--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- ipmon_l.h ---
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- amd64_tramp.o ---
--- all_subdir_lib ---
(cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys &&  DEPENDFILE=.depend.sigaction_test  NO_SUBDIR=1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECURSING_PROGS=t  PROG=sigaction_test )
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g'  /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common/lexer.h > ipmon_l.h
--- all_subdir_stand ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc    -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=jagged-little-pill -Dfloat=floaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse  -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -I/workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=\"loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.amd64_tramp.o -MTamd64_tramp.o -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -Os       -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader/arch/amd64/amd64_tramp.S -o amd64_tramp.o
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- ipmon_y.c ---
yacc -d /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y
sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g'  y.tab.c > ipmon_y.c
sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g'  y.tab.h > ipmon_y.h
--- ipmon_l.c ---
sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g'  -e 's/y.tab.h/ipmon_y.h/'  -e 's/lexer.h/ipmon_l.h/'  /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common/lexer.c > ipmon_l.c
--- all_subdir_stand ---

--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- .depend ---
--- all_subdir_stand ---
--- start.o ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/csplit ---

--- all_subdir_stand ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc    -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=jagged-little-pill -Dfloat=floaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse  -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -I/workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=\"loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.start.o -MTstart.o -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -Os       -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader/arch/amd64/start.S -o start.o
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
echo ipmon.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sbin/ipf/libipf/libipf_pie.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libkvm.a >> .depend
--- ipmon.pieo ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/csplit/tests ---
===> usr.bin/csplit/tests (all)
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLOGFAC=LOG_LOCAL0 -I. -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable   -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/netpfil/ipfilter -I/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common -DSTATETOP -D__UIO_EXPOSE -DUSE_INET6 -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.ipmon.pieo -MTipmon.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-format -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member      -c /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c -o ipmon.pieo
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- .depend.sigaction_test ---
echo sigaction_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.sigaction_test
--- t_sigaction.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.sigaction_test.t_sigaction.pieo -MTt_sigaction.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member    -c /workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests/lib/libc/sys/t_sigaction.c -o t_sigaction.pieo
--- all_subdir_stand ---

--- elf64_freebsd.o ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- kldxref.8.gz ---
gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.sbin/kldxref/kldxref.8 > kldxref.8.gz
--- all_subdir_stand ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc    -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=jagged-little-pill -Dfloat=floaty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-mmx -mno-sse  -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -I/workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=\"loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.elf64_freebsd.o -MTelf64_freebsd.o -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -Os    -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader/arch/amd64/elf64_freebsd.c -o elf64_freebsd.o
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- kldxref.debug ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- csplit_test ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug kldxref.full kldxref.debug
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
echo '#! /usr/libexec/atf-sh' > csplit_test.tmp
cat /workspace/src/usr.bin/csplit/tests/csplit_test.sh >>csplit_test.tmp
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- kldxref ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
chmod +x csplit_test.tmp
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=kldxref.debug  kldxref.full kldxref
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
mv csplit_test.tmp csplit_test
--- Kyuafile ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs ---
===> usr.sbin/makefs (all)
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- csplit.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type  -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack  -o csplit.full csplit.pieo  
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- .depend ---
echo makefs.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a >> .depend
--- cd9660.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs  -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa  -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_ST_FLAGS=1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.cd9660.pieo -MTcd9660.pieo -std=c11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type  -Wno-dangling-pointer     -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660.c -o cd9660.pieo
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- csplit.1.gz ---
gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/csplit/csplit.1 > csplit.1.gz
--- csplit.debug ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug csplit.full csplit.debug
--- csplit ---
/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=csplit.debug  csplit.full csplit
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/memcontrol ---
===> usr.sbin/memcontrol (all)
--- .depend ---
echo memcontrol.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a  >> .depend
--- memcontrol.pieo ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie -DPIC  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -MD  -MF.depend.memcontrol.pieo -MTmemcontrol.pieo -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type       -c /workspace/src/usr.sbin/memcontrol/memcontrol.c -o memcontrol.pieo
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c: In function 'print_ipflog':
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:1082:47: warning: argument to 'sizeof' in 'strncpy' call is the same expression as the source; did you mean to use the size of the destination? [-Wsizeof-pointer-memaccess]
 1082 |         strncpy(ifname, ipf->fl_ifname, sizeof(ipf->fl_ifname));
      |                                               ^
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw ---
--- ipfw2.pieo ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf ---
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c: At top level:
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:18:19: warning: 'rcsid' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
   18 | static const char rcsid[] = "@(#)$Id$";
      |                   ^~~~~
/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:17:19: warning: 'sccsid' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
   17 | static const char sccsid[] = "@(#)ipmon.c       1.21 6/5/96 (C)1993-2000 Darren Reed";
      |                   ^~~~~~
--- all_subdir_lib ---

--- sigaction_test.full ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=/workspace/src=/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=/tmp/obj/workspace/src=/usr/obj -g -std=gnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=bool-compare -Wno-error=cast-align -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=logical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-value -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -Wno-error=bool-operation -Wno-error=deprecated -Wno-error=expansion-to-defined -Wno-error=format-overflow -Wno-error=format-truncation -Wno-error=implicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=int-in-bool-context -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=noexcept-type -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-error=pointer-compare -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=cast-function-type -Wno-error=catch-value -Wno-error=multistatement-macros -Wno-error=restrict -Wno-error=sizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=stringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member  -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o sigaction_test.full t_sigaction.pieo  -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd -lnetbsd_pie
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw ---
*** [ipfw2.pieo] Error code 1

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw
make[4]: 1 error

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_lib ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests
--- all_subdir_stand ---


make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand/efi

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_rescue ---


make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue/rescue
*** [objs] Error code 2

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue
make[4]: 1 error

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin
--- all_subdir_usr.bin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.bin/ctlstat ---


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs ---
In function 'cd9660_rrip_move_directory',
    inlined from 'cd9660_convert_structure' at /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660.c:1399:11:
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/natd ---

--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---
/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660.c:1288:9: warning: 'strncpy' output may be truncated copying 8 bytes from a string of length 8 [-Wstringop-truncation]
 1288 |         strncpy(dir->isoDirRecord->name, newname, 8);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_sbin ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_usr.sbin ---


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_sbin ---
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipf ---


make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin
--- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw15 ---


make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_cddl ---
--- all_subdir_cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
--- all_subdir_lib ---
--- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/net ---
--- link_addr_test ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/net

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src
      175.86 real      1226.78 user       103.38 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src

make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins9270851951918632386.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address