From nobody Wed Sep 16 14:59:32 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlMVb6pzwz6rb5v for ; Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:59:35 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hlMVb3MxBz4ZXN; Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:59:35 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789570775; b=ZzoiA28x8W7QDZLF6GMOvxUEaoNqwjd+Jf4JeVi4WhinQRK5FqjU5hhcDtmOccdpjh17qe c6qj1FZIaPyQN/NlS6ywiJyROp1IIe3I0tG5JFntswp3m2q3OH4gqa0xd7pl7vZ1EU1iIT g4sH62q2osKELq7mfCXFwYaOkOn1PvtqyaIzxpxJ4nPJUl/cDnlwWxsr6rxMaMK9abuv0Z pcNE9N4d3zdIZRi3eaeyX1XMSAS8WLNVyJ47dwBT7Syetvh/6b/gETPTIPsMifzANG8DCh eUQx68lmfx4BsRgCg8P4aGyQkQN+l5bfxUZKjprTo5sCCmbX4xSCDDyGqVdelg== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789570775; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=a+/7EYFkgCKJ5bs6GtK8NrBE6MXuMqjS6nyPdAOSRz0=; b=kTQ0EYSAtmZNjzrGESPGI1xO6fv3CIHOmSlh7RFba80dhWEerHcgcvzAhr5fNXIaFQxu+q 0vrbbrknx43PHcf3q8mrN9ewOyDbOLOb7bZymKjP6zNrGRsAoeAb7EsKfzwBZ4CMxoeG6p rIBzEYLYFzZAFUmU6kNZq9g8bgdYUhok1S0DWS14jhucKMdipmg5tIK1aFA//SuI5ZeCee xJ2aCMbHe94ZFhV9w3w6OqpQDeaVCKT3iSm5WGslXFSHpj3qhDctSMG28YJSkeQqmJysUy 1L0ad+CHfUjCyfyodL//dgZXTOklT5sYTGxPr61zEul2doJ7gmHrPLQN+ClBCQ== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hlMVb2Nx3zs8V; Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:59:35 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:59:32 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: ziaee@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <2126294999.1056.1789570775340@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1778044618.916.1789453054318@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1778044618.916.1789453054318@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1298 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_1055_174083764.1789570772765" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_1055_174083764.1789570772765 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #1298 (84141e3e88c0bb52be5cff4c= 0647519f9a370d98) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14= _build/1298/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_b= uild/1298/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_bu= ild/1298/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 9d0db3ca81ebbb354c4ead2b0e4e372eb92160ad by ziaee: pthread_mutex_consistent.3: Fix typo + tag SPDX 84141e3e88c0bb52be5cff4c0647519f9a370d98 by ziaee: sort.1: Fix default memory buffer size The end of the build log: [...truncated 104.73 MiB...] --- all_subdir_lib --- --- setuid_test.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug setuid_= test.full setuid_test.debug --- setuid_test --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_lib --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dsetuid_test.debug setuid_test.full setuid_test --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- kldxref.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-= prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-= zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-fo= rmat-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddr= ess -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-com= pare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated= -declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlog= ical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialize= d -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty= -body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-er= ror=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Du= nused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -W= no-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Df= ormat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool= -context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno= -error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno= -error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestri= ct -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -= Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexe= cstack -o kldxref.full kldxref.pieo ef.pieo ef_obj.pieo elf.pieo ef_aarch6= 4.pieo ef_arm.pieo ef_amd64.pieo ef_i386.pieo ef_mips.pieo ef_powerpc.pieo = ef_riscv.pieo -lelf=20 --- all_subdir_lib --- --- sigaction_test --- --- all_subdir_stand --- --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- ipmon_l.h --- --- all_subdir_stand --- --- amd64_tramp.o --- --- all_subdir_lib --- (cd /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys && DEPENDFILE=3D.depend.sigaction_te= st NO_SUBDIR=3D1 make -f /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys/Makefile _RECUR= SING_PROGS=3Dt PROG=3Dsigaction_test ) --- all_subdir_sbin --- sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g' /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common/lexer.h > ipmon_l.= h --- all_subdir_stand --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc -I/tmp/= obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_S= TANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=3Djagged-little-pill -Dfloat=3Dfloa= ty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I= /workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-m= mx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/sr= c/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/i= nclude/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loade= r_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/s= tand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src/= sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -I= /workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -DL= OADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_SU= PPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs -= I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=3D\= "loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-pre= fix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.amd64_tramp.= o -MTamd64_tramp.o -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -W= error -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray= -bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast= -align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-err= or=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -= Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-= function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmay= be-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-v= alue -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -= Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-t= o-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-= error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3D= memset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error= =3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-l= oop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value = -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeo= f-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-= address-of-packed-member -Os -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp= /../loader/arch/amd64/amd64_tramp.S -o amd64_tramp.o --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- ipmon_y.c --- yacc -d /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon_y.y sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g' y.tab.c > ipmon_y.c sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g' y.tab.h > ipmon_y.h --- ipmon_l.c --- sed -e 's/yy/ipmon_yy/g' -e 's/y.tab.h/ipmon_y.h/' -e 's/lexer.h/ipmon_l.= h/' /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common/lexer.c > ipmon_l.c --- all_subdir_stand --- --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- .depend --- --- all_subdir_stand --- --- start.o --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin/csplit --- --- all_subdir_stand --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc -I/tmp/= obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_S= TANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=3Djagged-little-pill -Dfloat=3Dfloa= ty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -I= /workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-m= mx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/sr= c/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/works= pace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/i= nclude/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loade= r_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/s= tand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src/= sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -I= /workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -DL= OADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_SU= PPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs -= I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=3D\= "loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-pre= fix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.start.o -MTs= tart.o -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wno-p= ointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno= -error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-= error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3D= strict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wn= o-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitial= ized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-er= ror=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3D= bool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -W= no-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimpl= icit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-s= ize -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizat= ions -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3D= multistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-mem= access -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-pa= cked-member -Os -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader/ar= ch/amd64/start.S -o start.o --- all_subdir_sbin --- echo ipmon.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tmp= /obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sbin/ipf/libipf/libipf_pie.a /tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libkvm.a >> .depend --- ipmon.pieo --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin/csplit/tests --- =3D=3D=3D> usr.bin/csplit/tests (all) --- all_subdir_sbin --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DLOGFAC=3DLOG_LOCAL0 -I. -Wno-error=3Dunused-= but-set-variable -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/netpfil/ipfilt= er -I/workspace/src/sbin/ipf/common -DSTATETOP -D__UIO_EXPOSE -DUSE_INET6 -= fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp= /obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.ipmon.pieo -MTipmon.pieo -= std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-heade= rs -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdat= e-time -Wno-format -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-erro= r=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error= =3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare= -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstric= t-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized = -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error= =3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dboo= l-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-= error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplici= t-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size= -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compa= re -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimization= s -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmul= tistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memacc= ess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packe= d-member -c /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c -o ipmon.pieo --- all_subdir_lib --- --- .depend.sigaction_test --- echo sigaction_test.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/li= bc.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libprivateatf-c.a /tmp/= obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a >> .depend.siga= ction_test --- t_sigaction.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/= src/contrib/netbsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/sr= c -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.= sigaction_test.t_sigaction.pieo -MTt_sigaction.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-forma= t-zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-= format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Dad= dress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-c= ompare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecat= ed-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dl= ogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitiali= zed -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Demp= ty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-= error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error= =3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecate= d -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error= =3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-= bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-e= rror=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow = -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type = -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Dre= strict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncati= on -Wno-return-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -c /workspace/src/cont= rib/netbsd-tests/lib/libc/sys/t_sigaction.c -o t_sigaction.pieo --- all_subdir_stand --- --- elf64_freebsd.o --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- kldxref.8.gz --- gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.sbin/kldxref/kldxref.8 > kldxref.8.gz --- all_subdir_stand --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -Wformat -fshort-wchar -mno-red-zone -nostdinc -I/tmp= /obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -D_= STANDALONE -I/workspace/src/sys -Ddouble=3Djagged-little-pill -Dfloat=3Dflo= aty-mcfloatface -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -DLOADER_GELI_SUPPORT -= I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/geli -DLOADER_DISK_SUPPORT -ffreestanding -mno-= mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fPIC -mno-red-zone -I. -Iinclude -I/workspace/s= rc/stand/efi/loader_simp/../loader -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/work= space/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/include -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/openzfs/= include/os/freebsd/zfs -DEFI_ZFS_BOOT -fPIC -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/load= er_simp -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/loader_simp/arch/amd64 -I/workspace/src/= stand/efi/include -I/workspace/src/stand/efi/include/amd64 -I/workspace/src= /sys/contrib/dev/acpica/include -I/workspace/src/stand/i386/libi386 -DEFI -= I/workspace/src/stand/common -DLOADER_MSDOS_SUPPORT -DLOADER_UFS_SUPPORT -D= LOADER_NET_SUPPORT -DLOADER_GPT_SUPPORT -DLOADER_MBR_SUPPORT -DLOADER_ZFS_S= UPPORT -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa/zfs -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs = -I/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common -DHELP_FILENAME=3D= \"loader.help.efi\" -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-pr= efix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.depend.elf64_freeb= sd.o -MTelf64_freebsd.o -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-length -Wsystem-heade= rs -Werror -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error= =3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -= Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parent= heses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3D= unused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-erro= r=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-neg= ative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-var= iable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpa= nsion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncatio= n -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-e= rror=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno= -error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggres= sive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-= value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error= =3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-ty= pe -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Os -c /workspace/src/stand/efi/loader= _simp/../loader/arch/amd64/elf64_freebsd.c -o elf64_freebsd.o --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- kldxref.debug --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- csplit_test --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug kldxref= .full kldxref.debug --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- echo '#! /usr/libexec/atf-sh' > csplit_test.tmp cat /workspace/src/usr.bin/csplit/tests/csplit_test.sh >>csplit_test.tmp --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- kldxref --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- chmod +x csplit_test.tmp --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dkldxref.debug kldxref.full kldxref --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- mv csplit_test.tmp csplit_test --- Kyuafile --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs --- =3D=3D=3D> usr.sbin/makefs (all) --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- csplit.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-= prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-= zero-length -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-fo= rmat-y2k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wre= turn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter = -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno= -pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -W= no-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wn= o-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-= compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error= =3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function = -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninit= ialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno= -error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error= =3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined= -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Di= mplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-el= t-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer= -compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimi= zations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error= =3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-= memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wl,-zrelro -p= ie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o csplit.full csplit.pieo =20 --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- .depend --- echo makefs.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a /tm= p/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/libnetbsd/libnetbsd_pie.a /tmp/obj/work= space/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libutil.a /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp/usr/lib/libsbuf.a >> .depend --- cd9660.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs -I/workspac= e/src/usr.sbin/makefs/zfs -I/workspace/src/stand/libsa -I/workspace/src/s= ys/cddl/boot -DHAVE_ZFS -I/workspace/src/sys/fs/cd9660/ -DMAKEFS -I/workspa= ce/src/sys/fs/msdosfs -I/workspace/src/sbin/newfs_msdos -DHAVE_STRUCT_STAT_= ST_FLAGS=3D1 -I/workspace/src/contrib/mtree -I/workspace/src/contrib/mknod = -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/= usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.d= epend.cd9660.pieo -MTcd9660.pieo -std=3Dc11 -Wno-format-zero-length -fstack= -protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k -W -Wno-un= used-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qu= al -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -= Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-e= rror=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error= =3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wn= o-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error= =3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wn= o-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-= compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error= =3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflo= w -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-err= or=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept= -type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstring= op-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-fu= nction-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wn= o-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstrin= gop-truncation -Wno-return-type -Wno-dangling-pointer -c /workspace/sr= c/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660.c -o cd9660.pieo --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- csplit.1.gz --- gzip -cn /workspace/src/usr.bin/csplit/csplit.1 > csplit.1.gz --- csplit.debug --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --only-keep-debug csplit.= full csplit.debug --- csplit --- /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-d= ebuglink=3Dcsplit.debug csplit.full csplit --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/memcontrol --- =3D=3D=3D> usr.sbin/memcontrol (all) --- .depend --- echo memcontrol.full: /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/lib/libc.a= >> .depend --- memcontrol.pieo --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -fpie = -DPIC -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/= usr/src -ffile-prefix-map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -MD -MF.d= epend.memcontrol.pieo -MTmemcontrol.pieo -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-leng= th -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y2k = -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type= -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunused-parameter -Wcast-al= ign -Wchar-subscripts -Wnested-externs -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-= sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error= =3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error= =3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-declarations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare= -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-not-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstric= t-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-err= or=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized = -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-error= =3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-const-variable -Wno-error=3Dboo= l-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-error=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-= error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplici= t-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-context -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size= -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compa= re -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimization= s -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error=3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmul= tistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wno-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memacc= ess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-return-type -c /workspace/s= rc/usr.sbin/memcontrol/memcontrol.c -o memcontrol.pieo --- all_subdir_sbin --- /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c: In function 'print_ipflog': /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:1082:47: warning: argument to 'sizeof= ' in 'strncpy' call is the same expression as the source; did you mean to u= se the size of the destination? [-Wsizeof-pointer-memaccess] 1082 | strncpy(ifname, ipf->fl_ifname, sizeof(ipf->fl_ifname)); | ^ --- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw --- --- ipfw2.pieo --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors --- all_subdir_sbin/ipf --- /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c: At top level: /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:18:19: warning: 'rcsid' defined but n= ot used [-Wunused-const-variable=3D] 18 | static const char rcsid[] =3D "@(#)$Id$"; | ^~~~~ /workspace/src/sbin/ipf/ipmon/ipmon.c:17:19: warning: 'sccsid' defined but = not used [-Wunused-const-variable=3D] 17 | static const char sccsid[] =3D "@(#)ipmon.c 1.21 6/5/96 (C)19= 93-2000 Darren Reed"; | ^~~~~~ --- all_subdir_lib --- --- sigaction_test.full --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd14.4/bin/ -O2 -p= ipe -fno-common -I/workspace/src/lib/libnetbsd -I/workspace/src/contrib/net= bsd-tests -fPIE -ffile-prefix-map=3D/workspace/src=3D/usr/src -ffile-prefix= -map=3D/tmp/obj/workspace/src=3D/usr/obj -g -std=3Dgnu99 -Wno-format-zero-l= ength -fstack-protector-strong -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall -Wno-format-y= 2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wdate-time -Wno-error=3Daddress -W= no-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dbool-compare -= Wno-error=3Dcast-align -Wno-error=3Dclobbered -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated-decla= rations -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dextra -Wno-error=3Dlogical-n= ot-parentheses -Wno-error=3Dstrict-aliasing -Wno-error=3Duninitialized -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dunused-value -Wno-error=3Dempty-body = -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3D= shift-negative-value -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-= const-variable -Wno-error=3Dbool-operation -Wno-error=3Ddeprecated -Wno-err= or=3Dexpansion-to-defined -Wno-error=3Dformat-overflow -Wno-error=3Dformat-= truncation -Wno-error=3Dimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-error=3Dint-in-bool-conte= xt -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dnoexcept-type -Wno-error=3Dnon= null -Wno-error=3Dpointer-compare -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error= =3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Dcast-function-type -Wno-error= =3Dcatch-value -Wno-error=3Dmultistatement-macros -Wno-error=3Drestrict -Wn= o-error=3Dsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-error=3Dstringop-truncation -Wno-re= turn-type -Wno-address-of-packed-member -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd= 64/lib/libnetbsd -Wl,-zrelro -pie -Wl,-znoexecstack -o sigaction_test.full = t_sigaction.pieo -lprivateatf-c -L/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/lib/l= ibnetbsd -lnetbsd_pie --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw --- *** [ipfw2.pieo] Error code 1 make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw make[4]: 1 error make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipfw make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin --- all_subdir_lib --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/sys make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests --- all_subdir_stand --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand/efi make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/stand make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_rescue --- make[5]: stopped making "objs" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/rescue= /rescue *** [objs] Error code 2 make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue make[4]: 1 error make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue/rescue make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/rescue make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin --- all_subdir_usr.bin --- --- all_subdir_usr.bin/ctlstat --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.bin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin/makefs --- In function 'cd9660_rrip_move_directory', inlined from 'cd9660_convert_structure' at /workspace/src/usr.sbin/make= fs/cd9660.c:1399:11: --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_sbin/natd --- --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- /workspace/src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660.c:1288:9: warning: 'strncpy' output m= ay be truncated copying 8 bytes from a string of length 8 [-Wstringop-trunc= ation] 1288 | strncpy(dir->isoDirRecord->name, newname, 8); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_sbin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin --- all_subdir_usr.sbin --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/usr.sbin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_sbin --- --- all_subdir_sbin/ipf --- make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin/ipf make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin --- all_subdir_sbin/ipfw15 --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sbin make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_cddl --- --- all_subdir_cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd/tests make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin/zfsd make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl/usr.sbin make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/cddl make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src --- all_subdir_lib --- --- all_subdir_lib/libc/tests/net --- --- link_addr_test --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests/net make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc/tests make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib/libc make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/lib make[2]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src 175.86 real 1226.78 user 103.38 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildworld" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins92708519519= 18632386.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-stable-14-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_1055_174083764.1789570772765--