FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4702 - Still Failing
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:33:31 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4702 (592ae60e2b2eff6c2ec467c34be9a457ce24b044) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4702/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4702/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4702/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
d10e39d489a63cc034a1250d33e39743058639c2 by kfv:
ps(1): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) result
592ae60e2b2eff6c2ec467c34be9a457ce24b044 by kfv:
devmatch(8): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) and strstr(3) results
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 116.01 MiB...]
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:28:
In function 'set_sched_class_params',
inlined from 't4_set_sched_class' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:312:11:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:226:25: warning: 'tc' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
226 | MPASS(tc->refcount == 0);
| ~~^~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/cdefs.h:358:51: note: in definition of macro '__predict_false'
358 | #define __predict_false(exp) __builtin_expect((exp), 0)
| ^~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/kassert.h:165:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KASSERT'
165 | KASSERT((ex), ("Assertion %s failed at %s:%d", what, file, line))
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/kassert.h:161:33: note: in expansion of macro 'MPASS4'
161 | #define MPASS(ex) MPASS4(ex, #ex, __FILE__, __LINE__)
| ^~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:226:17: note: in expansion of macro 'MPASS'
226 | MPASS(tc->refcount == 0);
| ^~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c: In function 't4_set_sched_class':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:78:33: note: 'tc' was declared here
78 | struct tx_cl_rl_params *tc, old;
| ^~
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2-sw.o
--- chacha.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.chacha.o -MTchacha.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20/chacha.c -o chacha.o
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha.o
--- chacha-sw.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.chacha-sw.o -MTchacha-sw.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20/chacha-sw.c -o chacha-sw.o
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha-sw.o
--- chacha20_poly1305.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.chacha20_poly1305.o -MTchacha20_poly1305.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20_poly1305.c -o chacha20_poly1305.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sched.o
--- t4_sge.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.t4_sge.o -MTt4_sge.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c -o t4_sge.o
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha20_poly1305.o
--- xform_chacha20_poly1305.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.xform_chacha20_poly1305.o -MTxform_chacha20_poly1305.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/opencrypto/xform_chacha20_poly1305.c -o xform_chacha20_poly1305.o
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_dev.o
--- vnic_intr.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_intr.o -MTvnic_intr.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/vnic_intr.c -o vnic_intr.o
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xform_chacha20_poly1305.o
--- xform_poly1305.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.xform_poly1305.o -MTxform_poly1305.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/opencrypto/xform_poly1305.c -o xform_poly1305.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler':
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: error: statement with no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
132 | flags == 0; \
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of macro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore'
283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xform_poly1305.o
--- ed25519_ref10.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ed25519_ref10.o -MTed25519_ref10.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-function -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_core/ed25519/ref10/ed25519_ref10.c -o ed25519_ref10.o
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_intr.o
--- vnic_rq.o ---
/usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_rq.o -MTvnic_rq.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=address -Wno-error=aggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=array-bounds -Wno-error=attributes -Wno-error=cast-qual -Wno-error=enum-compare -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=misleading-indentation -Wno-error=nonnull-compare -Wno-error=overflow -Wno-error=sequence-point -Wno-error=shift-overflow -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=stringop-overflow -Wno-error=memset-elt-size -Wno-error=packed-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=alloca-larger-than= -Wno-error=nonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000 -std=gnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/enic/vnic_rq.c -o vnic_rq.o
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
*** [ev.o] Error code 1
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[5]: 1 error
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_enic ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_rq.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
--- all_subdir_ctl ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ctl.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe ---
In file included from ./x86/endian.h:36,
from ./machine/endian.h:5,
from /workspace/src/sys/sys/types.h:43,
from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:35:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP)
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bswap32'
86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x)
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro 'htobe32'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_et ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_et.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ena ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
In function 't4_sge_set_conm_context',
inlined from 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3732:3,
inlined from 'alloc_fwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3855:8,
inlined from 't4_setup_adapter_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:1088:7:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4002:37: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
4002 | if (cong_map & (1 << i))
| ^~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_adapter_queues':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
--- all_subdir_em ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_igb_iov.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- bxe.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bxe.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq',
inlined from 'alloc_rxq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4072:8,
inlined from 't4_setup_vi_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:1211:8:
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'cong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP)
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bswap32'
86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x)
| ^
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro 'htobe32'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP'
3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(cong_map) |
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_vi_queues':
/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declared here
3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map;
| ^~~~~~~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sge.o
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
--- dtrace.o ---
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:87:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c: In function 'dtrace_load':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/sys/dtrace_impl.h:1325:26: warning: 'id' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
1325 | #define ASSERT(EX) ((void)((EX) || \
| ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1326 | dtrace_assfail(#EX, __FILE__, __LINE__)))
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:141:9: note: in expansion of macro 'ASSERT'
141 | ASSERT((dtrace_provider_id_t)dtrace_provider == id);
| ^~~~~~
In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:18500:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:48:30: note: 'id' was declared here
48 | dtrace_provider_id_t id;
| ^~
--- all_subdir_cxgbe ---
--- t4_main.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_dtrace ---
In function 'dtrace_match',
inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11,
inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2,
inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609:21: warning: 'uid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zoneid) > 0) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In function 'dtrace_meta_register':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9448:15: note: 'uid' was declared here
9448 | uid_t uid;
| ^~~
In function 'dtrace_match',
inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14,
inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11,
inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2,
inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4:
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609:21: warning: 'zoneid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zoneid) > 0) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In function 'dtrace_meta_register':
/workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9449:18: note: 'zoneid' was declared here
9449 | zoneid_t zoneid;
| ^~~~~~
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_crypto ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ed25519_ref10.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
298.11 real 3434.42 user 180.67 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins9993774673694212081.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address