From nobody Tue Sep 15 20:33:31 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hktyQ5fKRz6skVy for ; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:33:34 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hktyQ3pWbz4CSV; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:33:34 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789504414; b=N06/4MC64joqJ+cIZN0U3kEyz3tF3k8cb8I7ERgU/9iJe7kJbGu5ZuPOM0+Ri1lOGAOPij MuieH9LqRVvSzUdgMmsOOQbqp8akRNdZ0/4fLMGXuoEMA7THhuNVMmfx9p6MArZjiu0rUs 1YI5PlOA65sxGKexeb4AZMo2QE7dQ28gdDPqCTYR+FA/FhfsJAOSAhBYM4FoCRHpilt1Gs yQsF/FSJVWKQI7GLWYT7FUBPW+BcXJmrUr+1IDy29gtq1KSe0612h0JOcfJGjzsQI1u3T4 +WAMU8HlyjJfQ6jx3dfqNZHP2h+bqm6rsoNiwiFC0m2WRWSfCAAP0052e9rVZg== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789504414; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=6laiJrmPCxOq+755I8mS6oOUSMgpdC+rv4JJExUOAI4=; b=iwuhB4nRP3oeC1LuKRuF0OXeP/eYv/iQ0TsGLll3CmUj6C5ZzqXzFKPazrTKlCtGbmxDJS EIhFXuLVnBGog4TiwD1mIjtcKMIA/4hkGubCq5/0UCrReceC9uIpvwyFSfXSmsibZzrqAX X4QcMbPjtiHZqkBmQ2IHXDybGXwES/W3C3OJNt6/TNybA1Msv9LQPNzzYf8WjMn7f/s1Jk jTlBproliJ2Oz/Cu3hNM2BZPkCmoPaAQYVv2snFrfNKIImWPmoWBOtb3NccR4sO0/tG9zI 8FeyWg4LVPpH0b6lRsNm9nkHX9VMlDC5vjzJdNfq9MewKn8TpSqaWfdXFklJOA== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hktyQ2nJdzFyR; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:33:34 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 20:33:31 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: kfv@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <601689127.972.1789504414394@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1605134517.970.1789499188334@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1605134517.970.1789499188334@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4702 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_971_1537098194.1789504411785" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_971_1537098194.1789504411785 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build - Build #4702 (592ae60e2b2eff6c2ec467c34be9a= 457ce24b044) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_buil= d/4702/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/= 4702/changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build/4= 702/console Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) d10e39d489a63cc034a1250d33e39743058639c2 by kfv: ps(1): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) result 592ae60e2b2eff6c2ec467c34be9a457ce24b044 by kfv: devmatch(8): Preserve const qualifier on strchr(3) and strstr(3) results The end of the build log: [...truncated 116.01 MiB...] | ^~~~~~~~= ~~~ In file included from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:28: In function 'set_sched_class_params', inlined from 't4_set_sched_class' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sc= hed.c:312:11: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:226:25: warning: 'tc' may be used u= ninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 226 | MPASS(tc->refcount =3D=3D 0); | ~~^~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/cdefs.h:358:51: note: in definition of macro '__pred= ict_false' 358 | #define __predict_false(exp) __builtin_expect((exp), 0) | ^~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/kassert.h:165:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KASSER= T' 165 | KASSERT((ex), ("Assertion %s failed at %s:%d", what, file, = line)) | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/kassert.h:161:33: note: in expansion of macro 'MPASS= 4' 161 | #define MPASS(ex) MPASS4(ex, #ex, __FILE__, __LINE__) | ^~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:226:17: note: in expansion of macro= 'MPASS' 226 | MPASS(tc->refcount =3D=3D 0); | ^~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c: In function 't4_set_sched_class': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sched.c:78:33: note: 'tc' was declared here 78 | struct tx_cl_rl_params *tc, old; | ^~ --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2-sw.o --- chacha.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.chacha.o -MTchacha.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mm= x -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fw= rapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissin= g-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__prin= tf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option= -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive= -loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-= error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialize= d -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-err= or=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-= error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstri= ngop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned = -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dallo= ca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-leng= th-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 = --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std= =3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20/chacha.c -o chacha.o ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha.o --- chacha-sw.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.chacha-sw.o -MTchacha-sw.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -= mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestandi= ng -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -W= missing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D= __printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-= option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggr= essive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes= -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninit= ialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -W= no-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow= -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error= =3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-a= ligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error= =3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-ze= ro-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit= =3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D10= 00 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20/chacha-sw.c -o chach= a-sw.o ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha-sw.o --- chacha20_poly1305.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.chacha20_poly1305.o -MTchacha20_poly1305.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel= -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tab= les -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstri= ct-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno= -pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fd= iagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -= Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-er= ror=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-erro= r=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error= =3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-fun= ction -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-erro= r=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger= -than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling= -pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length = -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-funct= ion-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/crypto/chacha20_poly1= 305.c -o chacha20_poly1305.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sched.o --- t4_sge.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -I/workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADER= S -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. = -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g= -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D= ./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/= workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/= sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -= MF.depend.t4_sge.o -MTt4_sge.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mn= o-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv = -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-pro= totypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__= =3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wn= o-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loo= p-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-erro= r=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -W= no-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error= =3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-er= ror=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstring= op-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -W= no-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca= -larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length= -bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --= param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std= =3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c -o t4_sge.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g chacha20_poly1305.o --- xform_chacha20_poly1305.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.xform_chacha20_poly1305.o -MTxform_chacha20_poly1305.o -mcmo= del=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronou= s-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 = -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual = -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-incl= ude-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error= =3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bo= unds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compa= re -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wn= o-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point= -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error= =3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-s= ize -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-allo= c-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull = -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-= zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --para= m large-function-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/l= ibsodium/include -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /wor= kspace/src/sys/opencrypto/xform_chacha20_poly1305.c -o xform_chacha20_poly1= 305.o --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_dev.o --- vnic_intr.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_intr.o -MTvnic_= intr.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno= -asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong= -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith = -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -W= missing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitc= h -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-erro= r=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error= =3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-in= dentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Ds= equence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare= -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dm= emset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-membe= r -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error= =3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -= Wno-format-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth= =3D100 --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src= /sys/dev/enic/vnic_intr.c -o vnic_intr.o --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xform_chacha20_poly1305.o --- xform_poly1305.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.xform_poly1305.o -MTxform_poly1305.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-= red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-pro= totypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-point= er-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnos= tics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-er= ror=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3D= attributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dma= ybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-= compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshif= t-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -= Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpac= ked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -= Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointe= r -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -finli= ne-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param large-function-gro= wth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/include -I/= workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/openc= rypto/xform_poly1305.c -o xform_poly1305.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h:61, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/iw_cxgbe.h:53, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:40: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c: In function 'c4iw_ev_handler': /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:274:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 274 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/xarray.h:132:23: er= ror: statement with no effect [-Werror=3Dunused-value] 132 | flags =3D=3D 0; \ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe/ev.c:283:17: note: in expansion of ma= cro 'xa_unlock_irqrestore' 283 | xa_unlock_irqrestore(&dev->cqs, flag); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xform_poly1305.o --- ed25519_ref10.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -DSKEIN_ASM -DSKEIN_USE_ASM=3D1792 -fno-strict-aliasing -= Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_H= EADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h= -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-comm= on -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-m= ap=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x8= 6=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace= /src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -= MD -MF.depend.ed25519_ref10.o -MTed25519_ref10.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-re= d-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffr= eestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-proto= types -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer= -sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnosti= cs-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Daddress -Wno-erro= r=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3Darray-bounds -Wno-error=3Dat= tributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Denum-compare -Wno-error=3Dmayb= e-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indentation -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequence-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-= overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wn= o-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset-elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacke= d-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-alloc-size-larger-than -Wn= o-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dnonnull -Wno-dangling-pointer = -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unuse= d-function -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 --param = large-function-growth=3D1000 -I/workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/lib= sodium/include/sodium -I/workspace/src/sys/crypto/libsodium -std=3Dgnu17 -c= /workspace/src/sys/contrib/libsodium/src/libsodium/crypto_core/ed25519/ref= 10/ed25519_ref10.c -o ed25519_ref10.o --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_intr.o --- vnic_rq.o --- /usr/local/bin/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0-gcc14 --sysroot=3D/tmp/obj/worksp= ace/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-freebsd15.0/bin/ -O2 -= pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD= _TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /tmp/obj/workspace/= src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/workspace/src/sys -I/worksp= ace/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-= omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/workspace/src/sys= /amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/workspace/src/sys/x86/include = -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/workspace/src/sys/i386/include -I/tmp/obj/wo= rkspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.vnic_rq.o -MTvnic_rq= .o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asy= nchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -g= dwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wca= st-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmiss= ing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -W= no-error=3Daddress -Wno-error=3Daggressive-loop-optimizations -Wno-error=3D= array-bounds -Wno-error=3Dattributes -Wno-error=3Dcast-qual -Wno-error=3Den= um-compare -Wno-error=3Dmaybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=3Dmisleading-indenta= tion -Wno-error=3Dnonnull-compare -Wno-error=3Doverflow -Wno-error=3Dsequen= ce-point -Wno-error=3Dshift-overflow -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno= -error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dstringop-overflow -Wno-error=3Dmemset= -elt-size -Wno-error=3Dpacked-not-aligned -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wn= o-alloc-size-larger-than -Wno-error=3Dalloca-larger-than=3D -Wno-error=3Dno= nnull -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-zero-length-bounds -Wno-return-type -Wno-f= ormat-zero-length -finline-limit=3D8000 --param inline-unit-growth=3D100 = --param large-function-growth=3D1000 -std=3Dgnu17 -c /workspace/src/sys/de= v/enic/vnic_rq.c -o vnic_rq.o --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- cc1: all warnings being treated as errors *** [ev.o] Error code 1 make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[5]: 1 error make[5]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe/iw_cxgbe make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_enic --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g vnic_rq.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/tom --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_cpl_io.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe --- all_subdir_ctl --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ctl.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- all_subdir_cxgbe/if_cxgbe --- In file included from ./x86/endian.h:36, from ./machine/endian.h:5, from /workspace/src/sys/sys/types.h:43, from /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:35: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'c= ong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGC= HMAP) | ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bsw= ap32' 86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x) | ^ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro = 'htobe32' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro = 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_et --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_et.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ena --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ena.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- In function 't4_sge_set_conm_context', inlined from 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c= :3732:3, inlined from 'alloc_fwq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3855:= 8, inlined from 't4_setup_adapter_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/= t4_sge.c:1088:7: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4002:37: warning: 'cong_map' may be u= sed uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 4002 | if (cong_map & (1 << i)) | ^~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_adapter_queues= ': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ --- all_subdir_em --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_igb_iov.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- bxe.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bxe.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- In function 'alloc_iq_fl_hwq', inlined from 'alloc_rxq' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:4072:= 8, inlined from 't4_setup_vi_queues' at /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sg= e.c:1211:8: /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/firmware/t4fw_interface.h:6643:46: warning: 'c= ong_map' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 6643 | #define V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(x) ((x) << S_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGC= HMAP) | ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/sys/_endian.h:86:43: note: in definition of macro '__bsw= ap32' 86 | #define __bswap32(x) __builtin_bswap32(x) | ^ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:33: note: in expansion of macro = 'htobe32' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3655:41: note: in expansion of macro = 'V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP' 3655 | htobe32(V_FW_IQ_CMD_FL0CNGCHMAP(con= g_map) | | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c: In function 't4_setup_vi_queues': /workspace/src/sys/dev/cxgbe/t4_sge.c:3592:27: note: 'cong_map' was declare= d here 3592 | int rc, cntxt_id, cong_map; | ^~~~~~~~ ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_sge.o --- all_subdir_dtrace --- --- dtrace.o --- In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:87: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c: In function 'dtrace_load'= : /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/sys/dtrace_impl.h:13= 25:26: warning: 'id' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 1325 | #define ASSERT(EX) ((void)((EX) || \ | ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1326 | dtrace_assfail(#EX, __FILE__, __LINE__))) | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:141:9: note: in expansion = of macro 'ASSERT' 141 | ASSERT((dtrace_provider_id_t)dtrace_provider =3D=3D id); | ^~~~~~ In file included from /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/commo= n/dtrace/dtrace.c:18500: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/dev/dtrace/dtrace_load.c:48:30: note: 'id' was decl= ared here 48 | dtrace_provider_id_t id; | ^~ --- all_subdir_cxgbe --- --- t4_main.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g t4_main.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/cxgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_dtrace --- In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'uid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9448= :15: note: 'uid' was declared here 9448 | uid_t uid; | ^~~ In function 'dtrace_match', inlined from 'dtrace_probe_enable' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/o= pensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9467:10, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_match' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:12990:14, inlined from 'dtrace_enabling_matchall' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/cont= rib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:13054:11, inlined from 'dtrace_helper_provide' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib= /opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9614:2, inlined from 'dtrace_meta_register' at /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/= opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9734:4: /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:8609= :21: warning: 'zoneid' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized] 8609 | dtrace_match_probe(probe, pkp, priv, uid, zonei= d) > 0) { | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= ~~ /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c: In = function 'dtrace_meta_register': /workspace/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/dtrace/dtrace.c:9449= :18: note: 'zoneid' was declared here 9449 | zoneid_t zoneid; | ^~~~~~ ctfconvert -L VERSION -g dtrace.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules/dtrace make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_crypto --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ed25519_ref10.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /workspace/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC make[2]: 1 error make[2]: stopped making "all" in /tmp/obj/workspace/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GEN= ERIC 298.11 real 3434.42 user 180.67 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /workspace/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins9993774673694212= 081.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-gcc14_build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_971_1537098194.1789504411785--