Re: OpenSSL 3.0 for 14.0-RELEASE: issues with 1.x/3.x symbol clashing, ports linking against base OpenSSL, ports that don't compile/link against OpenSSL 3, etc

From: Pierre Pronchery <pierre_at_freebsdfoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 04:30:51 UTC
		Hi everyone,

It's been a long and tough fight, but I finally managed to complete a
`make buildworld` on amd64 with the latest state of my work on OpenSSL
3; see https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/pull/740 for a first draft
of a pull-request via GitHub.

I will probably not be able to work on this again until the DevSummit at
BSDCan, so feel free to take it from there until then.

HTH!
-- khorben

--
Pierre Pronchery