capabilities impletementation?

Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Thu Dec 15 09:52:21 GMT 2005

robert mentioned going to 7-CURRENT, and it seems like their base is up
to 7-CURRENT, so we might want to bring everything to CURRENT then MFC
the changes into 6.0-RELEASE. Though if we could extract the prior
earlier code and get a master diff between 6.0-CURRENT and the SeBSD
branch then apply that to the CURRENT tree and resolv conflicts, we
would then have a 7.0-CURRENT, from which we could diff back and MFC
into the 6.0-RELEASE and bring it completely up to date. I think it
would allow for easier tracking since it would be CURRENT also. Though
Robert was mentioning some potential aspects of a complete module. So
maybe with a bit of guidance from them, we can set a path to migration.
At least we have started our own so it might go quickly. Glad to know
both of us have perforce accounts so we can move this forward. Ive got
some /src/bin, /src/sbin, /src/sys /src/lib to commit. ill apply what
you have and see where I am in the Tree. Might be easy to run a master
patch off our work and apply it to a perforce checkout, get it checked
in and updated, then move forward.