capabilities impletementation?

Yanjun Wu yanjun03 at ios.cn
Thu Dec 15 09:04:11 GMT 2005

Glad to see more people taking care of and involving in SEBSD development.
I began to study SELinux policy language and FreeBSD kernel coding on serveral
month ago. The real porting work actually started a few weeks ago.  Comparing
to the fast evolution of SELinux, there are lots of things remains to do,
including user land libs, utils, and policies. I think the first step is to
finish kernel porting for FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE- make it runnable, then getting
the latest ss source from SELinux, then libs, utils and policy files, etc...

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at trustedbsd.org