error whilst compiling

Evan Sarmiento evms at cs.bu.edu
Tue Jul 23 18:33:25 GMT 2002

Hm, I get this error when trying 'make buildkernel KERNCONF=AVGVSTVS'
on the trustedbsd-mac branch. I'm running:

FreeBSD teqnix.sekt7.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #3: Wed Jul
17 06:58:03 EDT 2002
evms at teqnix.sekt7.org:/usr/obj/usr/home/evms/FreeBSD/jailng/sys/AVGVSTVS
i386

The error is: (well it's just a warning)

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/home/evms/FreeBSD/projects/trustedbsd/mac/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_vnops.c:88:
warning: redundant redeclaration of `M_ACL' in same scope
/usr/home/evms/FreeBSD/projects/trustedbsd/mac/sys/sys/acl.h:123:
warning: previous declaration of `M_ACL'

I suppose I could comment out the MALLOC_DECLARE in ufs_vnops.c.

- Evan