Trusted Path Execution

sire unknown sire__ at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:20:35 GMT 2002

"" TrustedBSD provides a set of trusted extensions to the FreeBSD operating
system, targeting the B1 evaluation criteria. ""

Taken from

-- http://www.trustedbsd.org/documentation/whitepapers/introduction.html

You can find more about Trusted OS's at the link below.

   ---http://www.radium.ncsc.mil/tpep/library/rainbow/

Your welcome.