Whazup?

Georg Thomas georg at dtai.com
Fri Apr 7 20:01:05 GMT 2000

Dear All,
   My name is Georg Thomas. I have been involved with compartmented mode
workstations and trusted operating systems for a long time, pretty much
all on HP hardware. I've been down in the guts of pretty much everything
- networking, file system, mac enforcement.
   I'm pretty interested in this. How much would you folks beat me up if
I said I was interested in doing a Linux implementation of this?

Georg Thomas
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at cyrus.watson.org