PERFORCE change 63849 for review

Wayne Salamon wsalamon at computer.org
Wed Oct 27 23:31:50 GMT 2004

On Oct 27, 2004, at 5:34 PM, Robert Watson wrote:

> Someone will now need to walk each of the system call tables in the
> kernel
> and insert audit event type mappings similar to the ones present in
> syscalls.master for the main system call table.  Probably the most

  Well, I don't mind doing this piece, but probably won't get to it
until mid-November.

I want to finish up auditd first, and the figure out what to do about
the "interesting" interaction between auditd and the kernel, where they
wait for each other to indicate that the audit log has been
rotated/needs rotating.
-------
Wayne Salamon
wsalamon at computer.org