ext2fs status report 2

Aditya Sarawgi sarawgi.aditya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:46:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

This is what I have done this week.

I have freed ext2_sb.h from GPL infact the file doesn't even exist in my branch. It was used to hold the in-memory superblock of ext2fs and the new
definition currently resides in ext2_fs.h
Then I started with ext2_fs.h which holds quite a lot of ext2 file system structures viz. on-disk superblock, on-disk inode, block group descriptor,
directory entry, acl structures and a few macro-instructions. I have replaced the current structures with structures from NetBSD but a few are left
(directory entry, acl structure). Most probably the BSD licenced ext2_fs.h will be ready by monday.

Cheers,

Aditya Sarawgi