PERFORCE change 136818 for review

Randall R. Stewart rrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 4 14:30:30 UTC 2008

http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=136818

Change 136818 by rrs at rrs-mips2-jnpr on 2008/03/04 14:29:51

	Hmm, not sure why p4 did what it did. This change (or maybe
	       the previous one that did not allow email) takes and puts
	       in a fix for the way break is handled by this device. We
	       will re-read the lsr, then check it again, if its says there
	       is data, read it and get the '0' char and discard it. This
	       seems to be a shadow character that comes in with every break.
	       Note that in uart_core (or tty), when we see the break we send in
	       the break as a 0, not a TTY_BI, this is probably a bug.

Affected files ...

.. //depot/projects/mips2-jnpr/src/sys/mips/mips32/octeon32/uart_dev_oct16550.c#16 edit

Differences ...

==== //depot/projects/mips2-jnpr/src/sys/mips/mips32/octeon32/uart_dev_oct16550.c#16 (text+ko) ====