FreeBSD on EC2

Zladivliba Voskuy nospampam at hotmail.fr
Sun Oct 31 10:19:53 UTC 2010

I'm just replying the thread to indicate that I've created a blog to join efforts building FreeBSD on EC2 ; if you have time and are interested about making this happen, inform me of your efforts, I'm trying to follow everything that's going on on the subject :  http://freebsdec2.wordpress.com/

Thanks
Z.