[HEADS UP] Experimental 3D HW accel support for Radeon HD 2xxx, 3xxx and 4xxx, 2nd!

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 22 06:26:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 04:58 +0900, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:34:22 +0900
> Norikatsu Shigemura <nork at ninth-nine.com> wrote:
> > > 	I'm ready to update ports related Mesa3D to 7.6 base, graphics/dri,
> > > 	graphics/libGL*, graphics/libglut, graphics/mesa-demos and
> > > 	graphics/libdrm.  Please see also my attached patch file.  I'll
> > > 	update these as soon as tomorrow.
> > 	Reworking for 7.6.1-rc4.  Please test attached patch.

I've put a patch of 7.6.1 release at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/mesa-7.6.1-release.patch

As much as I don't want to, I need to request a repo copy of libdrm in
order to keep nouveau working...  The bits needed for r600 were added
just after 2.4.12 and the bits that broke nouveau were just before
2.4.13...

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>