Web Promotion

mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:33:48 UTC 2012

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day!!!

We are Search Engine Optimization (SEO) reseller firm with 30 + highly
experience professionals based out of National Capital Region in India.

We are providing affordable reseller SEO services and assure to give you
white label reseller SEO services.

We assure you that our SEO prices will give you good amount of margin in
your pocket. Also, Your Company and your customer information will be
confidential.

Here are the benefits for our Resellers -

. Good Amount of Profit margin
. No Infrastructure cost.
. No Employment worries.
. Confidentially of client information
. High Return on Investment.

We will strictly work as a Reseller oriented SEO outsourcing company and you
can build your own SEO portfolio without even having a SEO experts or SEO
team at your place.

Our goals are very simple. We believe in Security, Choice, Quality and Speed
and therefore you are assured of results that meet the highest quality
standards. All of our practices are "White Hat Technique" and ethical and
therefore you can be assured of results that get your client's website the
best placements.

Please feel free to write me if you have any questions or need further
information.

Look forward to your response and work with you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Mohit

SEO Analyst

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com
in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any
further promotional mail.