Web Promotion

mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:05:58 UTC 2012

Hi

Greetings of the day!

 My name is Mohit, and I work as a Business Development Consultant with Seo,
Web Designing and Web Development firm. I would like to discuss a business
opportunity with you.

This is a Search Engine Optimization firm, with over 8 years of experience.
We have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK,
Australia and Europe.

Did you know?

Over 80% of online searchers focus on the 1st page of search engine results.
If your website does not make it to the first page, you can lose on
potential traffic on your webpage and consequently revenue for your company.

Higher Traffic = Higher Sales

I took the liberty of browsing through your website and realized that
despite having a good design it is not ranking on any of the search engines
for most keywords pertaining to your domain.

This calls for an Action!

Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) service provides you with up-to-date
and ethical techniques based on recent algorithm changes done by Google.

YOU need OUR high-standard SEO for your business because:

*       Our approach to content syndication as per Google website

*       Websites are audited and filtered for duplicate contents

*       One way link for client through quality websites

*       Serviced 6000+ client across various domains through a team of
qualified and dedicated professionals

*       All SEO professionals are Google Ad words certified.

Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work
Portfolio, Client testimonials and Service Packages.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Mohit

Marketing Manager

mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com

This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail account. Once you reply
us back, the next communication we will do is from our company account.

 Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Listening Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can mohit1000pundeer at gmail.com to ensure you will not receive any such
mails.