www/153524: Need a page listing errata notices

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Wed Dec 29 20:10:12 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR www/153524; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason Helfman <jhelfman at e-e.com>
To: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org, doc at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/153524: Need a page listing errata notices
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:01:04 -0800

 On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 02:55:23PM -0500, John Baldwin thus spake:
 >[ cc'ing doc@ as I haven't seen the original PR hit doc@ yet ]
 >
 >I've come up with a patch to do this.  It is available here:
 >
 >http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/notices_html.patch

 The original PR I had put in for this is here: docs/142437

 Nice! I was working on this solution, and had it except for the output of
 the notices was displaying only a release.

 My patch was very similar to what you had written.

 Beyond this, the errata xml just needs to be updated to be up-to-date for a
 follow-up PR, or security task.

 -jgh

 --
 Jason Helfman