Naming of Dutch mailinglist on the FreeBSD website

Hans Allis hansallis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 06:00:12 PST 2007

Hi,

I noticed that there is a small error on the mailing list page on the
FreeBSD website. The non-English mailing lists are all named by the
language they are in. (ie. Turkish, Russian) However, the Dutch
mailing list is called "Netherlands", which is neither a country nor a
language. Could this be changed to "Dutch", which is the name of the
language ? Not that I'm a language freak or anything, but I just like
to have the website of my favorite OS bug-free :)

This is the page I'm referring to: