www/107514: FreeBSD Laptop Compatibility List disappeared

Markus Dolze bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Jan 4 03:50:24 PST 2007

>Number:         107514
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       FreeBSD Laptop Compatibility List disappeared
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The FreeBSD Laptop Compatibility List (http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/) listed on the 'Projects' page under 'misc' seems to be gone. According to the information given on the appearing page, the whole service has been put out of operation.

I don't know if the project has already appeared somewhere else (searching the web revealed nothing new) and I don't know how to contact the original author.